Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dubo84`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to play shamans and paladins. I enjoy raiding mostly because I suck at player v. player. I have been playing since pre-expansion days. I am a great guy, honestly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am 17 year old boy from America, the State of Texas specifically. I speak English mostly. I consider myself more articulate than the average World of Warcraft player.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had heard about the game from the marketing, the hype the game garnered, and the reviews I read prior to playing the game. I finally played the game when my cousin downloaded the game for a ten day trial. I was instantly hook. Playing the game was like my first hit of a potent and addictive drug. After that i did not play for a while until one summer i started playing on private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am always looking for a better server. A decent one is hard to find. One that is perfect, with cool people and good gameplay, is extremely hard to find. I heard good things about this server and i wanted to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I played and have read a lot of DnD and I enjoy roleplaying in a subtle way, I would have to say. I like romance and magic and bone-crunching combat. I am also inspired by The Lord of the Rings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing troll shamans because they look cool. The shaman class is also a good background for roleplaying. I also like to play human paladins because they appeal to my desire to play the shining knight. I like to be clad in armor swinging a greatsword but the shaman appeals to my spiritual side. Both classes are also fun to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect serious players who play at a high level who also enjoy the extra challenge and immersion that roleplaying provides.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity would be refreshing to see in this server. I look forward to playing with people more mature than the usual private server players. Rational and reasonable is exactly how I would define mature people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And if you haven't already, please look through the Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies.

Have fun! And don't forget to /join chat !

<333

Cressy