Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Merrix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,My name is Zachary but i would prefer to be called Merrix, I am sixteen years old and in high school, I enjoy just hanging around with friends and playing computer games I am also very active and that will show when I create my role playing character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada and very proud of it.
I speak English,

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ahh i love telling people how i got into this great game it all started just before the Burning Crusade was released me and a friend were at my house watching the episode of South Park "Make Love Not Warcraft" and we decided to give it a try and have been hooked onto the game ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I love to role play and your server had come up when i typed in "role playing private server"
so i am here now giving this a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy smaller groups of role play mostly in Taverns but I also enjoy being out and exploring Azeroth to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite Race/Class would be a Night Elf Druid for one reason I like shapeshifting and also i like how they seem to be in touch with nature just as i am.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would think that i could find a group of people who enjoy role play as much as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is the big thing for me not many people enforce maturity I am glad to see you do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not a thing actually.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Remember to capitalize the word -I-, though and give us that story as soon as you can! You'll need it to get Gruntship later on.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!