Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wowkev123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings! My name is Kevin, but on this server I would prefer Thorinor. I am 16 years old and currently in high school. I am a lore fanatic and love to read lore and interesting subjects like that, I am also into computer programming and have very big interests in history. I have been playing World of Warcraft for 3 years now and played about 2 years on retail.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Canada in North America and I speak English. I do know a bit of french but not very much.To be much more exact I am from the province of New Brunswick in a little town called Miramichi.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend and I were watching an episode of South Park (Make Love Not Warcraft) and seen this game on it. We both got real interested and immediately went and downloaded the trial, a little while after that time the first Expansion, The Burning Crusade, came out and we decided to buy the full game. From there on we just started playing and playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am very interested in role playing and this is one of the best RP private servers I could find and i could say its the best one on the internet.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a large selection of RP including Taverns, Military, Village, Lordship, Evil, Family Life, Rogues. I am basically up for anything that involves role playing and I am very hardcore when it comes to it!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Blood Elves themost because of the way they mostly are, demented, crazy, magic/power craving, powerful beings and thats exactly what I like, I particullarly like there leader Kael'thas Sunstrider. My favorite class would be either a Paladin, Death Knight, or Warlock, you could say I like Evil mostly but I like a bit of light sometimes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect and would love to see a very strong and hardcore Role Play community. As for a long time I have been searching for a Role Playing community that is strong and just couldn't find one. Maybe my search is finally over.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, Because I believe that in Role Play people shouldn't act like little kids, there characters are grown adults not little kids and they should act like the character they portray.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, Not at all, just thanks for the chance to let me introduce myself to you and hopefully see you in the world of Azeroth!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!