Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zawty`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 16 year old girl from Sweden. I', still in school so I only got time on weekends but it's still something. I'm pretty goofy and absent-minded but I can focus and be serious when I have to... sometimes. I have experience from RP in the form of online RP and some table-top RP. I'm really just here because my fiancé made me. But I might as well try it out...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, so swedish is my primary language.
I understand english well but not so good with spelling and finding the right words.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to watch my older brother play warcraft 3 a lot and other similar games when I was younger. I kept doing that when he began with wow too and found it kind of interesting. So he got me an account and I began playing around. I didn't understand much what I did though.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found it more fun to be roleplaying instead of just playing. I tend to make up a story for my characters when playing anyway.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Almost everything really, whatever suits my mood. That can change very often and very quick.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I honestly have no idéa but I guess I'm going to find of soon enough. (but I think nightelves are pretty!)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Having fun! I don't have much demand for anything. If it enjoys me, I'm happy.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and language.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't have anything right now so I'm going to write one later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm only here because fiancé made me. Also it seemed like fun so, why not? Also, desu.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Also! I'd be curious to know who your Fiance is. Is he a player we already have?

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
Walluce Wrote:Also! I'd be curious to know who your Fiance is. Is he a player we already have?

I am :D
Ohoh! Awesome, Roxas's fiancé!

Welcome to the server!