Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: keasbeynite`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone, my name is Roger, and I love role playing. I used to play table top a couple years ago, but have since then stopped for lack of a group to play with. I really enjoy playing this game from a more in-depth point of view rather than the usual "loot hunting grinder" aspect everyone seems to be so into. I have played the game for a while now, maybe about two years, but I feel that the actual version of the game does not have the role playing community I'm looking for.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and primarily speak English. I was born and raised on Spanish, but as I started to grow up and started going to school, that was quickly forgotten.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft by a friend. I really only played at first to hang out with this friend. He had moved away and visiting became much more difficult so this served as a means of contact. He has recently quit playing and the Warcraft everyone seems to love, the "loot hunting grinder" Warcraft I spoke of earlier, just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I played in a couple role playing guilds in the actual version, but I just could not find any guilds that seem to take role playing too seriously.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I mentioned above, I just look for a more in-depth way to play the game, but no source in the game seems to offer the experience I am looking for. I have heard from a friend about your server and he told me it was a serious role players server. This immediately peaked my interest and now I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy anything from the relaxed tavern role play to the group adventures. I do not support erotic role playing unless it fits into a story, but even then it's a little iffy for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race in the World of Warcraft is without a doubt the Orc. Just the honorable background and lifestyle of the Orcs is appealing to me. Now when it comes to class, I had always said shaman, but of lately I played a warrior and I fell in love with it. So I guess to conclude, I would say Orc Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really do just want a healthy role playing community that I can just enjoy myself in. I really have a feeling that I can get that out of this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect appeals the most to me. Playing the game for the two years I did, I noticed that there is little to no respect for anyone. So joining a server where I expect everyone to be treated with the utmost respect does nothing but just increase my anticipation to join this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I apologize, but I do not have anything to right about st this point in time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing to add, just thank you for the opportunity. I hope to see you in the World.
Welcome aboard! :>