Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Castiel107`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! My name is Adam I am a 15 year old freshmen in highschool. I have played wow a total of i think 3-4 years. I Love roleplay. I always stick to the Lore that has already been made on wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is English cause i live in the United States. The state of Kansas.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother's friend introduced me and my brother to it. After he did that we started playing on one account then i got my own. But, when they came out with Wrath of the Lich king expansion my accounts got hacked alot. Overrall I would say I played about for 3 1/2 years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love roleplay servers. This is from what i've heard from Akaumi, the best server for rp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most kinds of roleplay. It mainly depends on what i feel like roleplaying. Tavern Roleplay is fun but never really had any time where the wasn't a pvper messing it up.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
There are multiple races. I like Humans, Blood Elves, Gnomes, and Dwarves. I like all of those races. Now in classes its between a paladin and a death knight. I like them both.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nothing really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing, and Maturity rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sorry but i can't think of a story right now if that's ok.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Remember to capitalize the word -I-, though and give us that story as soon as you can! You'll need it to get Gruntship later on.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!