Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: xerxile`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a sophmore in Highschool and I have been playing WoW for about four to five years. I enjoy making friends and just having a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, California to be exact, and I speak English and some Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft about five years back when I bought Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. After about a year of that my friend showed me WoW and I loved it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I recently lost my account due to hacking and loss of funds so I started to branch out to private servers and the such. While most of them boasted instant level eighty or 100000x exp, I really wanted something more out of these private servers so I started to search for an RP one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While still being a newcomer to the RP business, I did some RP during my regular WoW time and enjoyed the tavern and action type roleplaying. I could see myself creating a group of bandits and our missions could be along the lines of the quests but with more story involved and more dialogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is probally a Night Elf Druid or a Troll if I was horde. I like the Night Elf Druids because that was my first character and I expirienced everything with him first. I also relate to the druids in many ways because I love nature and the wildlife and helping others. Oh and I love to sleep. I like trolls because their lore intrests me and the fact that they have so many types of trolls is really cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really expect much from this server except a fun enviroment to better my RP skills and just have a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like humility the most because without that, the RP would not work very well. It is really fun to watch people duke out in their conversations but know when to stop or make up.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later because I am in the process of writing a short story anyways.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This was my second introduction because the first one seems to have not submited. A little shorter than the last one but this got the general idea of what I said last time.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy
Thanks, I've been waiting all week for this and yes I've already checked out the forums while I was waiting =P. Also, when making a character, am I allowed to just make him and hit the ground running or am I supposed to get the character profile ok'd by you guys then make him? I've been looking around for that but I can't find any real definite clarifaction. And thanks again.
You can go ahead and roll your characters, my friend! You're open to any class and race, as long as you don't try to snag a death knight; those are reserved for Grunts. Not that you can anyway -- you don't have a character at 55 or more!

You can work on your profile at any time (and should start doing so). However, your profile is needed by the time you apply for Gruntship. Since you can't do so until you've been on the server a month, you can wait until you get a little more acclimated to the server and your character. Just keep in mind that you can only have one profile up for review at a time, though you can have as many as you want in the workshop for feedback!

Keep in mind, if you should try to level your character to 50 or beyond before that profile is accepted, you will find it locked out. I found myself close to the same situation in recent weeks, since my guild and friends enjoy roleplaying in dungeons as well as in more sociable settings.
Thank you. I will look into making my character and getting my gruntship started.