Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DesolateWolf`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, i'm Danny. I'm in high school and I live in Florida. I want to go to college and study to become a game developer. People say I have a very open mind and that I am very creative. I guess that is why I enjoy to RP so much. Most of my characters have very deep and unique roles. I just have fun with it, just like anyone else. I'm a very active person, I always like to be discovering new things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the state of New Jersey but my family is originally from colombia. I am very fluent in both English and Spanish. Right now I live in Florida, but I would enjoy to live in other places up north. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How did I not?! Warcraft is very highly marketed. Now I didn't originally play Warcraft, but I do currently play World of Warcraft which is an excellent game in my opinion. When I myself get into the gaming industry, I hope to make a game as popular and fun as world of warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was looking for an RP server and well, this one is very well presented and it looks like it has everything in order. The community seems to be very well managed and I guess all I have to see is the in game community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My roleplay has alot to do with creating a unique character that contains its own background story, and well throwing it out into the world, blending in with other RPers and their story. In other words I like any type of RP whether im venturing in the vast plains of Azeroth or just sitting at a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favorite race would have to be the undead. Mostly becuase well, the undead represent pure evil. Although that is what the horde technically identifies, but the undead are just intimidating and fierce.

My favorite class is rogue hands down. I am a big fan of being sneaky and lethal, which is exactly what a rogue is. Being able to walk into the shadows, be fast and agile in combat, everything about the rogue fascinates me.

But in the end, I am a very open minded person, I don't mind being any race or class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I am really hoping to find a big and friendly community, one that will receive me with open arms and that offers some fun RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am really glad how well these rules are put together, they are the key ingredient into making a very healthy community. I would have to say that the maturity rule is must for me. I am very bothered by immature players that do not know how to behave.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A long time ago, in a far off corner of Kalimdor, an ancient power was awaken. A tomb discovered by archeologist was stumbled upon and incidently opened. Inside the tomb layed the arcanic powers once owned by the ice mistress Zeanna. A strong sense of evil flowed within the wind of Azeroth, all of its inhabitants could feel the evil awoken. The energy flowed and awoke the three most feared faces of evil Azeroth has known. Zeel the Ice Knight, Zaltheus the Ice Demon, and the Ice mistress herself, Zeanna. Who can stop this evil force now awakened?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, nothing but good work and keep it up!!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy