Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lates, mates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been great playing here. I've found the community to be strong, courteous, respectful, and well-managed. However, after thinking about it for a long, long while, I have decided to leave. The reasons for this are reasons that I will not state publicly, although I will say no individual player or groups of players are responsible for this. Nor is it due to any of the policies / management in effect on the server.

I'm just not finding much enjoyment anymore. Again, I won't state it publicly, as it's mostly just a personal issue pertaining to me, and only me. Wish I had a better way to describe it >_>.

Anyway! Thank you all for the entertaining time and cooperation. I wish you all the best of luck with this server.

Farewell.
Boooooooooooh.

You better come back.
Krent! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We'll miss you... like Bish said, you better come back!
You will be very missed. :(
Aw, you'll be missed, really enjoyed Krent what I saw of him.
Well...crap.

You were one of the better RPers on the server, and Krent was a blast to interact with. Sorry to see you go. :|
Sorry to hear you're heading out, man.

If you ever need anything at all, I'll be here for ya. PM me if you wanna trade AIM/MSN names and stuff.
Wow... Krent, I am truly sorry to see you go. The server will feel a lot emptier without Great Waiter Krent. If you even change your mind, you know we'll be waiting with open arms.
Really sad to see you go boy'o. The few times I've rped with yeh I've really enjoyed it. Have fun out there and know you'll be welcome back
[Repeats what the others have said]

Be back soon!
Man, that's really too bad. I really liked playing with ya Krent, and along with what everyone has said, you were a really genuine and fun character to play with. I hope you do eventually decide to return. Good luck and all that!
*Repeat*

Feel like a bit of a broken record, but to throw in a new comment, looks like Drudaen's going to need a new waiter. >.>
Aww. Love you Krent! I hope you come back, it was great roleplaying with you.
See you around, and please come back if you ever have the urge to play.

-Shmoo