Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Slap130`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an avid MMORPG player gamer and I have been for many years. I greatly enjoy deep and intricate roleplaying involving large numbers of others.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Canada, and I currently reside here as well.
I speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, I have no idea. One day I decided to try it out, didn't like the retail game enough to pay, so I started playing private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that your server is a roleplay server. I can't imagine playing anything else.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Military style roleplay. While I was playing Echeloned-WoW, I started a guild called "Desolation".
I roleplayed the king and got many active members. Unfortunately, the computer I played on broke, and so I just recently decided to download WoW on my new computer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf, solely because they are attractive, and I find that plays a large role in my role-playing. I also prefer the Mage class for the same reason.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it to be friendly, and full of deep, enjoyable roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Tolerance" I would love to be able to play this server without ever being overly bad mouthed or flamed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write a story at another time, based on the first character I create.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I hope this gets accepted though. I really want to play xD
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy