Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: No more internet! :( i will be gone for a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello CotH!!!

Its breaks my heart but...i just got a mail(Really OOC in real life)that tells me that my internet will be cutted for some stupid reasons...
So i got 3 Days left! so i will take that time and enjoy RPing the more i can on CotH :)
I almost reached 1 month -_-
Aww but remember guys i had so much fun and i love you all it is the awesome of awesomeness here!!!
So i wont forget you and hope you don't! i will be back as soon as i find another internet company!
I hope you guys had fun as much as i had or even more.
I don't even have a character profile approved but its not so bad...i may be rotting in the unactive hole on the forum...BUT!
I may come back!

So now i hope to RP like i never did for the last 3 days i have :D

Thank you CotH for all your friendship and great RP!!!
I LOVE COTH!!! <3
Damn, did that mail really state that "your internet will be cutted for some stupid reasons..."?

See you later, take care.
D'awww... That's really annoying, that they'd do such a thing on such a short notice. I'll try to get online so we can RP these following 3 days.

Cya soon, and good luck getting your internet up and runnin' again.
Sadness! I was really looking forward to see your efforts with the arena tournament. Here's hoping that you return soon!