Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Keegstra`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a decent roleplayer, and a casual gamer. I am active normally, but I won't be on every hour of every day. I like to get along with players, if I can, and like to have a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US, born in Georgia (Now in Maryland). I mainly speak English, and a little Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father introduced me to Warcraft 3 a few years ago, and I've been playing WoW since Vanilla.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've searched through alot of the different RP servers, and some seem a bit too serious and it was complicated to get into a decent Rp group. My friend introduced me to this, and he says he likes it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all types of RP. (Except ERP!) I normally like to be in small groups, occasionally a large crowd. I like the War / Battle kind, and do the casual Tavern when I have some downtime

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the orcs and warriors, because they are a straight-forward class / race, (Much like me!) and they have a sense of honor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping I can make a lot of friends here, and be able to find many Rps that I can enjoy.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect aspect of the game appeals to me the most. I disliked all of the jerks on the other Rp servers, thinking they're the best RPer ever.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Blood. That was all he could taste, see, and feel.
As he cut down one, three more sprouted up in front of him. His companion, Gar'dal, did the same. They stood their ground against the gruesome undead, lead by the Vargul and Nerubians.
Their chances were low, only 4 orcs left, against an endless army. He took pleasure in butchering the monsters who ended his spawn and mate's lives. He dared a glance to his fellow warrior, and his eyes went wide.

Behind Gar'dal, an abomination hefted its giant cleaver, and swung down.

Korg'tharr awoke with a start, gasping for air.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy