Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ddeathman1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Ryan, and I come from the retail server Wrymrest Accord. I like to RP heavily and I take RP seriously. I follow all the rules in RP and the server itself. I aslo study my lore and apply it in RP. It helps alot. But as a player, I like to socialize in OOC but not in IC. I also like to make my own story and help others with theirs. For instance, my friend from retail, Galavani, I helped him with his story and right now he thanks me everytime we RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Spokane, Washington. My main language is english but I am currently taking French in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend Todd showed me Warcraft 1 to 3 plus the Frozen Throne expansion. So I saw the MMO for Warcraft and bought it with the BC expansion. I reached level 71 when WotLK came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend, cameron999, told me about your server and I decided to see it for myself. I also saw him playing this morning. He said it has excellent RP and the level system is amazing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy alot of different RP (except sexual RP). I know how to roll duel, but I prefer a real duel for the intensity of the RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have played Human Paladins since I got the game. A paladin describes me in everyday life because I never give up or look into the darkness of things. I play humans because, well, they are awesome. The other races are cool, but I prefer humans because I look up to Uther Lightbringer in my RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, no OOC drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule "No God Modding". I also like how it applys to GM's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I get in. Thanks for viewing this. Hope to see a message from you guys. Bye!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy