Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sologreen22`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi. I am a seventeen year old high school junior that loves sports. Especially football, when i am not at school, in the weight room or at practice. When not at practice i play anything from Xbox to WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the USA, and i speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend picked it up and kinda dragged me into it and then it just sucked me in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Its Rp and not a complete gankfest like the others and the Rp is what drew me into it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I will do anything, a little diversity makes everything better.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class it he Hunter, which draws me into my favorite class being the Night Elf. Just because i play alliance and the Night Elf appeals to me more than the dwarves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it won't crash all the times and just be a great place to Rp.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the tolerance cause must servers you join there are just people spouting racist things and i don't care to hear them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The End or the end of the beginning?

The heavy wooden door Shuts solidly.
Sesss looks back once then strides meaningfully forwards to the dark keeps gates.
“What happened? Getthe appears from the shadows and hurriedly catches up to his masters side, trying not to catch the attention of the assembled warrior's looking on.

Sesss is in full stride , black cloak trails behind him, head held high, a stern look in eyes “I don't wish to talk about it now Getthe, suffice to say we shall be returning to our own Castle alone!”

“Eh? What after we came all this way?” Getthe stumbles but stay up, trying to match his master's stride.

“Yes, now ready the horses, I have much to do.”

Getthe stops suddenly “Do Master? the horses master ? Just us? What about the rest of them? Now don't do anything drastic you know how you over react sometimes!”

Sesss stops and turn to face his old Servant “Getthe drastic is my middle name.”

“Really I thought it was Lawrence?” Getthe scratches at his head.

“It is, but that's not important right now, what we need to do is to get back to our own castle I have many plans”. Sesss again continues for the stables ahead.

“Ah plans, good, good? does that involve sitting in the big stone room sulking and burning things ?”

“No, but if things get burnt that's there own fault, I'm in no mood to discuss it!”

“Things always get burnt in there by accident and who has to clear it up eh me, that's who.” Getthe mumbles waving his hands either side of his face.

“Should you wish to keep those fingers Getthe you will refrain from making quotation marks to me, understand?” Sesss's voice is stern but not threatening

“Sorry master”. Getthe tugs at an imaginary forelock with a nod of his head

After a moment walking in silence Getthe speaks, his tone is genuinely concerned “Did no one speak for you Master, no one at all?”

“No Getthe they did not!” Sesss stops in mid stride turns and speaks quietly but does look at Getthe directly.

“Oh, sorry master!”

“Yes I am also sorry,” Sesss now turns around, the moment gone and adopts the hero pose number 12 using also the practised heroic voice from the book of Simon of Cressing “But my minds made up, back to the castle, old friend, I have a task for you!”

“A task? Oh not the old friend bit again? Will it involve me getting stabbed?”

“What? No I shouldn't think so!” Thinking Sesss rubs his chin through his black mask now speaking normally again.

“Well last time you said that too and I still got stabbed, stabbed in the bloody leg, poor old leg, still hurts when it's cold!” Getthe suddenly is limping holding his leg and wincing with each step.

“Well if you like I can make it hot for you Getthe and if your whining does not stop soon it will never be cool again!” Sesss eyes ignite into twin suns of fire.

“No, oh look it‘s better now!” Getthe speeds up hopping on the supposed poor old leg to show its ok.

Sesss regrets the angry shout to the old servant “Hmm, right, well that's Good…bah Getthe, here catch!”

Sesss unclips then flicks a solid gold cloak pin to Getthe, who catches it, seemingly too quickly for an old man and immediate put's in his mouth, biting into the gold testing its purity, then satisfied examines it more closely .

“But…Sesss, It's your officer's seal!”

“It's worthless to me now old friend, but perhaps you can melt the gold and get something for it? “

“I'll find a good home for it, err … what about that ring you got there too?”

“Hah! Don't push your luck!”

Sesss pulls back his hood and grins at the old man, Getthe smiles back. it is not often of late that he has seen the face of his master of many years and he is pleased that something of the boy he knew , is still here In the face of the old wizard.
“Worth an ask!” Getthe Laughs “Thank you master!” Getthe flourishes an exaggerated bow.

“Come on you old bugger lets go!”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say that i hope i get in here cause ya'll will save me 15 dollars a month.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy