Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ansmnas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a experienced role player. Been dabbling the field of role play since I was 15 years old after taking classes in theater; middle school. Tend to have a more Gothic display in my characters. The plot is more thick in romance and deception, yet in the beauty of it not the malice. Love a good romance but not to such the plot is stupid (Prime example twilight).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the United States of America and my primary Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Simple really I got into it through a friend actually. We couldn't really find a common ground to play on. I being the poetic and athletic type and him being the silent, morbid type clashed on a few occasions. In a attempt to rekindle our friendship without forcing the other to do something they didn't like a both made accounts on World of warcraft. I could get my killing and destructive Urge out and he could also enjoy in the Role play of depression and dramatic Victory. I fell in love with the lore of the game and never left since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The hunger for a adventure. A story, the essence in which my life is based. I needed a place to sit and write. To mold a characters story into that of legend. The forge in which to craft a dull ore of nothingness and shape it into a fine blade of beauty. In short I desired a grounds to meet others of my views and together make a story.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My role play is at times orthodox. I go from simple tavern role play, of a battle worn orc who seen his fair share of battles to a crusading Blood elve Paladin. Crusading across the frozen waste lands of northrend. For me my style fits the mood Im in; be it good or bad. Such Is how I base my characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf and forsaken. Blood elves; Paladin and Warlock, the reason behind this is that the history of the elves is mostly sad but savage. They are in some ways a broken race, losing there home and way of life to the savage scourge but yet they push forward. With that I draw up the first class the paladin. A glowing example of tireless dedication and faith, A trait I come to admire in the blood elves. Now as for the warlock well that is a personal taste of the dark side within the hearts of man. To give in to the anger the hate, to make a pact with a devil in the attempt to unleash vengeance. That is a story within itself. Forsaken I say warrior and rouge. Warrior for the enduring trials and challenges he must face alone while rouge could live as a Merc; Dagger for hire. Have a live of solitude and seclusion. Yet the forsaken are the main race I more preferably play because simply they are the most darkest race I've seen. To have there life stripped from them and forced to live as a monster is not only the most heart wrenching tale but the most intoxicating one. So much so that its very influence is poisoning.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nice, open-minded atmosphere that isn't single minded or limited. Were an encounter can lead you on a path of the unknown.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Many don't understand the level of mentality it takes to actually become a character if not evolve it into an actually being. With a past and future. Some consider it a joke and jest with it not truly taking into account that this character one makes is actually and extension of you. For you are this being be it opposite of you or similar. In such if you can be respectful or mature to others who are like you then how can you expect you character or the environment around you to do the same?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The winds howled with the screams of the damned. Frozen wastes of northrend chilled the bones of the silent Knight. Helm placed firmly upon his head as he gazed down upon the battle field that lay before him. Listening quietly to the memories of a time when he was young. When days of his youth was filled with happiness and bliss that was always questioned with when he could hold a sword or when he could leave to battle with his father. Such was a time in this knights life that he found peace. Yet as he deluged deeper into the memories of his mind the peace he once revered so closely is turned to that of pain and anger. The loss of his father, his people. The plague of death loaming across the lands. Slaughter of the innocents that he once called his friends and the death of his love he once called his wife. Such dreams make him more detached from reality, from his appointed task. His hand gentle rubbing the hilt of his blade; smooth leather is comforting to him. His first trial, His first lost of mercy. “A tragic thing to lose” his father once said. Such is tragic but needed. A saying he lives by even to the impending end as he gazed into the sea of the dead. For one can't fight the corpse of his family and have mercy in his heart. One cannot kill his father; no matter his bodies disfigured form is while still gripping the madness of mercy. No can plummet into the valley of the dead with mercy. Only justice and duty remain. Gripping hilt of his blade he draws it forth. Twinkling in the moon light as the snowflake descend upon it. Raising it to the heavens he prays. He prays to be reunited with his father, in the arms of his beloved, and into the gates of light. Should he fail and fall to the demons that infested the corpse below. Saying only a few words of faith his body illuminates with a golden light that shines as a star within the night. Taking one final moment to bask in his life he jumps. He jumps into the hell below and finally, as he roars his cry into the battle, he is at peace.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just hope you accept me within your server
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd like to recommend you do so now.

Take care and have fun!

<333

Cressy