Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Draeon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I would tell you my name, but this is the internet. You may call me Draeon, or Drae.
I'm a senior in high school, eighteen years of age and quickly approaching nineteen. I'm an avid roleplayer, and have been doing so in an extensive form since I was about eleven, and yes I started in the Yahoo chatrooms. Once upon a time, I was a onelining litle nublet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From the "Good ol' U-s-of-a", Born and raised in Tennessee.
And no, we're not a hick state. Don't even ask.
I speak English. Not "American". English. I'm a stickler for this. I try to avoid slang terms and vernacular, it makes it harder for people who are unfamiliar with those things to understand me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I really am not a retail wow kind of person, since I'm not really flowing with money. I first played on a high rate server called Brrew's nearly three years ago, where I ended up become the third highest ranking player in the staff. Chaos ensued, server fell apart, bla bla bla. So I migrated to another server, which also fell apart, and then aided in the creation of another server, which didn't do too hot either. And so now I'm here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I haven't yet seen any promising RP servers and I figured it wa about time I found one. This one seemed like it was lively enough, and a living server is usually always a good one. It was top rated somewhere... Anyway, so I fought with the decision for a day or so before I broke down and took a look.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all Roleplay.
I am a writer, everything interestes me. I started in Tavern, but of course what's a bar without a fight. Then I got into sorcery and the like, turned into some very fun stuff. I haven't yet found a genre or topic of Roleplay that I haven't liked.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Paladin.
I was enver too keen on the alliance races, they just weren't that attractive. The humans don't even really look right. I originally wanted a human pally, but I hated their appearance, so I instead looked at the blood elves. Much better in my opinion, more human in many ways.
I like the paladin class because there is no resistance to holy damage. In PVP, you have to have high evasion or resilience or block to lessen my damage. If I bubble and chase you, you begin to panic. If I stun you right before my bubble runs out, you panic more. Assuming you aren't dead by that point, you will be soon. I'm a close range caster in plate armor. I like the feel of that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect friendly people and open communities of roleplay. I expect to follow storylines and meet other writers, other players, other gamers. I expect fun, and I expect entertainment. And mabe some epic loot along the way, haha.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Some of the servers I have been on in the past have not had strict enough rules. I choose no rule over any other here, but I am extremely infatuated with your obscenely strict posting procedures and rules. Structure is success.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sky above is dark, splotched with the stars and with streams of flourescent matter that seems to wind here and there. There is an eerie green glow upon stone steps, and around are heard the moans and cries of many demons. A shudder, a ripple in the glow, and a sound resembling the blowing of wind through an open doorway.
"Hail, Paladin! Thank the stars you're here!" cries an Orc.
"At last... The outlands..." Draeon's attention was quickly averted to the approaching warlock. "Hail! What is there to report?"
"We've just recieved word that Kael'Thas has taken his command in the Naaru vessel, The Arcatraz!" replied the Orc.
"The Prince? Here?!" Draeon was shocked, what was the prince doing in the outlands?
"Aye, and he's struck an alliance with Illidan Stormrage! All of outlands is in an uproar! Paladin, you must aid us in restoring our once majestic homes!" the Orc pleaded with him, continuing on to say more which Draeon chose to ignore.
"Kael'Thas... What have you done..." Draeon's attention veered back to the Orc. "I am the Highborne known as Draeon, of the House of Sunwrath. If what you have told me is true, then Kael'Thas has turned his back on his people and tarnished the name of my race. I will not stand for this!" Draeon looked to all directions, settling on the north before shouting,"AS THE ONLY HEIR TO THE LAST NOBLE FAMILY OF THE BLOOD ELVES, I WILL SEEK YOU OUT AND DESTROY YOU, KAEL'THAS SUNSTRIDER! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR TREASON!" the Orc shuddered, and then took a quick bow.
"It is an honour to server along side you, Draeon Sunwrath. We have great need of Paladins. Come, brother, there is much to do before you will stand a chance against the prince..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to mind, but thanks for asking. IT's nice to see that somebody cares, anyway...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hope you enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd like to recommend you do so now.

Take care and have fun!

<333

Cressy