Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Angelique`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Angelique, i'm sixteen years old and i've roleplayed for three years. I usually roleplay as a night elf as it is my favourite race.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in UK but my parents desided to move to Denmark after a few years. Therefor I know how to speak english/danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend started to play WoW when it came out and I started to get interest in it and began to play on the roleplaying server called "Argent Dawn" on retail.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that i've heard alot of good roleplay events are being held here, and because the server is very active.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy every kind of roleplay if it is being taken serious, and if there's no people who tries to ruin it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf, no specific class. Because they're one of the wiser races and because they're very mature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that people are friendly, and that they enjoy roleplaying as much as I do!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll be making the story when i've desided which character that I will make!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I enjoy neutral roleplay. *sagenod*
Why is your name in white?
White appears to the color reserved for the Newly Registered Users group. It appears that people are promoted to a Peon rank once their introductions are approved and appear on the forums; at this point, they have the blue color that both you and I currently possess. Each group has a color associated with it, thereby allowing people to easily recognize what rank they have and if they perform a special role (specifically staff members).
OH yeah I remember when mine was white