Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: samurai2102`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I began playing WoW about a year ago; I was between casual and hardcore hours. Maybe 3 hours a day, depending on whether I have to work or not.

I played avidly on an RP server, but was quickly turned off by the players who would join the server merely just to stop me from RPing.

Sure, the ignore function is there, but they still continued to ruin my RP, especially the recorded ones.

Regardless, I continued RPing. My buddy Alex told me about Conquest of The Horde, so I am going to give it a try. Seems like a place I'd fit in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
U.S.A, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I stepped up from the MMORPG Runescape years ago. The much more attractive lore of WoW drew me in; and I was already an avid player of Warcraft 3.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A recommendation from a friend.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, and action. Tavern/Capital City roleplay is enjoyable too, depending on my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc/Human Warriors always drew me in for some reason. I've always liked Orcs, especially after watching Thrall and Gromm slay Mannoroth in the cutscene in Warcraft 3. Gromm was a type of minor inspiration for my characters.

Also, shortly after watching Lord of The Rings, I was inspired by many of the human roles.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be at least moderately enforced; a place where people can RP without interruption.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing."

Nothing annoys me more than a player with no typing skills.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I have everything I need.