Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Norah`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Having played wow for several years, both on private realms and retail, I know my way around the game quite well. I enjoyed a year of high end competitive raiding on official realms but quit about a year ago. As for playing style, I suppose I am the chatty healer who seems to always manage finishing her sentence as well as getting that last chance heal in.
When questing I (very strongly) prefer being alone, and being left alone, and get easily frustrated when interrupted. (This may be chiefly caused by my dislike for questing/levelling. Once im in the "zone"(flow, whatever) I dont take lightly to bring brought out of it. )

When not questing, I am highly social and enjoy taking part in any form of group activity from idling to trading and raiding.
I am also the obsessive collector who must be exalted with everyone, have all the recipes and all the odd achievements.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am originally from Denmark but having spent the last 8 years abroad, I consider myself more or less international.
Should you count my rather obscure island mothertongue as a first language, I suppose Danish is my second, closely followed by English and Dutch. I am also able to communicate in several other european languages although I wouldnt claim to know them well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was recommended Warcraft II(when it was new) and stuck with the series ever since. From lore to gameplay - its an excellent creation, one which has seen me through many dark days.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Ill be honest - you were the first on google ;)
I havent much experience with other private realms as the realm I call my home has been around 5 years and I havent had a need for additional ones. I am now applying here because I would like to try something different, but first and foremost because I would like to play without having constant questions of "when do you finish X boss script" etc. (Im a Dev on the other realm). I hope to enjoy many hours of carefree play here :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Again I must be honest: I wasnt aware there were multiple types of roleplay. All I can say is: if I roleplay a character, I intend to roleplay it always. The setting shouldnt make much of a difference. (I may be proved wrong on that... we'll see)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Im not sure I have a favorite class. Having played mage or priest the most, I also enjoy being a rogue(particularly when soloing). I suppose if I must pick just one class, it would have to be a mage. No... a priest. Or maybe a rogue... argh.

I enjoy trolls the most. I fell in love with them long ago when a troll took me asside, didnt kill me(I was a human then), and taught me naughty words in Slovenian. From the way they walk, to the way they laugh and the way they fight - trolls have a certain charm and passion about them I cannot forget. Of course, their lore being by far the most colourful of wow does not hurt. Praise be da Loa!

What are your expectations of this server?:
A place where I can be myself and enjoy myself in my own time. Hopefully to be part of the horde as a true troll. Maybe even find a mate... with long handsome tusks and sexy markings /sigh

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about maturity.
I have come to a time in my life where angsty rantings and overconfident children tire me. A community where people remain rational(when needed, mind) would be far too good to imagine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
So, mon, I was in dis bar, and a human and one of dem night elves comes up to da counter. "Beer" says da human and da elf glaaares at him. Like with dem big fancy shiny eyes an all! And da human goes "What's wit you?" or maybe he said "Why ya be so smug?" or was it... no... Oi! Yudo e'chuta! I can'a remember! You can have da story another time, no?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I realize I may not be the perfect candidate for this realm, having nearly no RP experience.
I hope you'll consider me regardless and bare with me as I make my first shaky steps.

Yours, Norah
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!