Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Asethabalana`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm Marcus.

I have been a gamer since I was just a kid. I remember playing Super Mario Bros. for hours with my friends. They later acquired a Nintendo 64 and we played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time constantly. My father also owned a Playstation which I spent quite a bit of time playing.

As I got older, I got involved in computer gaming. The biggest game I got into was definitely Warcraft III. Through the massive amount of custom games available on Battle.net I was exposed to RP. I've been hooked ever since.

Role playing is by far my favorite type of gaming. It allows for creativity and artistic expression other types of gaming don't. When done with others it allows you to weave your art with the art of other's in a unique way that you don't see anywhere else.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the U.S., Oregon to be more specific. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My journey into the Warcraft universe began four or five years ago. I had recently bought the Warcraft III battlechest for reasons I can not presently remember. I played through the campaign with little interest and got hooked on the online play. (Custom games and such) It wasn't until I read the "War of the Ancients" series two years later that I became interested in the storyline. I became very interested in the Warcraft universe after that and got hooked on WoW. For various reasons I forced myself away from all things Warcraft for a while, and now have regained interest.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, first of all, it was the first one to pop up in my Google search. However, after looking over your policies and rules, I realized this is probably the best place I'll find for an RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I enjoy all types of roleplaying. What's most important to me is creating a story with someone. If that is achieved through a chat in a small tavern, or a long journey across a desert, or even a quest for some mundane item, then so be it. Any place my character can fill is fine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combo is probably Night Elf druid. As someone who loves nature, I can really get involved with a Night Elf druid character.

My second favorite is probably the Tauren shaman. Tauren strongly remind me of my proud plain Indian ancestors, and therefore hold a special place in my heart. As for the shaman part, I love the simplicity of Native American religion, and see it reflected in the culture and religion of the Tauren.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't expect too much. I basically expect somewhere to go to play WoW for free (i.e. explore Azeroth and check things out) and RP when able.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm very glad you asked this question.

My favorite rule by far is the "Humility" rule. I've seen RPs ruined far too many times by people trying to hog the spotlight instead of being patient and working with others. If everyone is humble and cooperative then everyone will usually have a good time. Again, making a story is the most important part.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If the Mods are ok with it I'd like to postpone this until I am going to try for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to hopefully role playing with you guys!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!