Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Perstephanie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love exploring. Any time I've been on a MMO, I just want to run and see all that their world has to offer. I'm one of those casual players, you won't find any competition or snarky remarks from me. It is always nice to meet friends along the way, to go to those places with you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America. I speak primarily English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother played and it and so did an old friend of mine. I eventually signed up for a trial account and it went from there!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking to be able to play the World of Warcraft while also being able to enjoy the world. Without all those people trying to kill me just to kill me. I've been roleplaying for about five years and I love to do it in video games, it's so fun actually being able to see those places and people you're communicating with. CotH seems like a good roleplaying community and--seeing how you have to pass an introduction--that I probably will not have to worry about being randomly attacked by some chat speaker looking for PvP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to roleplay in small groups, it's a little more personal but not too big. Adventure is always fun, running out to explore new lands with your friends. Though a nice relaxing evening at the tavern isn't so bad. I'm up for most kinds, though I'm not much into the kind that involves attacking others. My characters are usually the neutral - good type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Rogues. Blood elf because...well...their looks appeal to me. They have a very refined look for being part of the Horde. And rogues? I've always liked the mischievous thieving type of classes. Sneaking around, picking locks, looting pockets..!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a fun, social community where we can all have fun playing together. Maybe we'll destroy some evil, or maybe we'll cause some trouble. As long as we have fun. (And follow the rules!)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. I'm sure you're with me when I say, I cannot take anyone seriously that speaks in chat speak.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alvanna laid herself down onto the forest floor, the wet grass tickling her skin as she did. She reached back her arms to set her palms on the back of her head. It was another quiet morning, just how she liked it. In the city there was far too much noise, too much hustle and bustle. This is where she belonged, among the trees. Here, where the wind tickled her skin as it whispered in her ear. But the snap of a branch disturbed her rest and she jumped to her feet, snatching up her bow. As she spun around to face her visitor, she stole an arrow from her quiver and drew back the string. But once she saw the face that was staring up at her, she only laughed and let down her weapon. Just a deer, enjoying the forest air as she did.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This is a good idea, making people fill out a form. That way you don't have random people running around the server!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!