Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Drac`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been an role-player since I was about 12 years old.I started out with Advanced Dungeons and Dragons as a player and then took on the role as dungeon master which I enjoyed a lot. Later on I got into The World of Darkness when it hit the shelves. I created my own world called Buffalo by Night and it was a campaign that went on for 9 or so years on and off. I never got into the New World of Darkness, but have written many campaigns and also done some work for Steve Jackson games writing out campaigns and such for players.

I reside in Buffalo NY with my wife (who also plays WOW) and our four children (Who three of them enjoy playing the game). I am self-employed in the IT profession. I enjoy Role-Playing games a lot as you can tell from the top.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, Fluent English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One day I decided to try the game as I played many MMORPG'S including Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy Online and wanted to play World of Warcraft as I heard a lot about it. So I picked up the trail of it, liked it, purchased the game from Walmart, along with all the expansions for myself and my wife and then decided to play.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying servers is something that my wife and myself have been seeking out. Even on our old retail server Wyrmrest Accord which was an RP server, the RP was kept to mainly groups of people and clicks. So we usually RPed by ourselves or with a small group.
We have been seeking out different servers to find one that would appeal to our joy for RP and our love for WOW, this server came up in a google search as a role-playing server and I decided to give it a shot. Reading through your site I liked what I saw and wanted to get into the action.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, mainly action oriented and guild war style. I like crowd style RP, Tavern is fun, but usually consist of the samething and you can only get your character so drunk...The one thing that appeals to me more than anything is indepth, well thought out and planned storylines, spur of the moment is also nice as it just happens and can form into some great RP experience. `

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
BloodElf/Death Knight- As I like the darker side of things and being a huge fan of Star Wars, the darkside of the force appeals to me. Death Knight are the Dark Jedi/Sith of WOW and give you a sense of more then just it being about honor, they can be considered their own individual with slight allegiance to the Horde or Alliance. Bloodelves are the type of race that have been through a lot and give you the sense of being judged by the mistakes of your races past and the addiction to mana.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only real expectation is the fact of looking for a good solid RP community with players that are not going to outcast new players.

I want to be a part of the RP experience on the server from the start, I want to create my character, write up the bio and find RPERS looking for additions to their groups or even guilds.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I am looking a place that I can respect along with it respecting me in return.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Death Knight stood looking towards the city of Stormwind. His thoughts travelling to the reason why he has come here. The death of the humans, those who wronged him and his family.
Stormwind has become a single place in his mind that has haunted him for many years. This city has become the reason he joined the Lich King.

Observing the many people heading in and out of it, drawing his rune blade, he headed down the hill. Walking slowly towards the front gates the guards stood in his way. "We have no time for you Death Knight" one of them said in a tone that would otherwise turn someone else away.

Holding his blade out in front of him, pointing to the guard who spoke, a grip flew from the blade pulling the guard into the weapon, impaling him onto the blade. The other two moved quickly as the dead body fell to the ground. Parrying the first attack the Death Knight struck the other guard in the shoulder. Twirling the blade, he spun around and sliced low into the guards abdominal area, ripping through the armor, revealing the guards insides.
The other guard goes for a quick retreat back into the city, but is stopped by a ghoul that is summoned by the DK. Cutting down the guard where she stands, The DK and his pet enter into the city rune blade in hand, cutting down pests as they try to run for safety, the guards falling like tree's.
In the center of town, the DK removes his helm and slams his blade into the ground.

"This is the final day of Stormwind." is all he says before opening a gateway and vanishing with his pet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would really like to give this server a shot, the RP above is not one of my best, but is just something on what I can do. I would like to become a part of the community and become involved in helping create storylines for the community. I would like the chance to show what I have in game and also in the forums.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!