Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zakky3`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I really like to Role Play. It's generally one of the top features I love in online gaming. I also love to play music in real life and not just as a hobby either, it makes me money!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Colorado in the USA. I speak only english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw an article on Gamepro a long time ago and got WoW as soon as it came out. Then I started getting into the lore and strategy games.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It seems that this server has a pretty decent sized populace and the forums really caught my eye. Plus I'm a horde-fanatic. So, the name also really applies to me. ^.^

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It can range from simple relaxtion to strict military RP. I'm actually quite a flexible RPer as long as I don't get god-moded to death.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren Hunter. My first character ever and the one I had the most fun on. I just like to shoot people from a distance and have a little companion with me. For the Tauren, well, I've always liked playing as a gentle giant. The tribes always interest me too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that it's very active and I'll be able to see people quite commonly. I don't like to be the only one walking around in a city, it gets lonely.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say the Maturity deal. Even though you may want to reach through your monitor to strangle the person annoying you, it's always a better idea to just settle it with words before it gets really out of hand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In high-school, the administration decided to ban soda and carbonated drinks from the vending machines. They took all the soda and sparkling drinks out of the vending machines and replaced them with diet drinks like those cheap sobe life-waters and propels. So I thought to myself, "Oh well. I can live without it." But everyday I passed by the teacher's lounge to see a large vending machine with Dr. Pepper, Pepsi and Mountain Dew. It was taunting me -- The soda machine was taunting me. So I decided to take a "Stick it to the man" approach and went into the teacher's lounge to get my own Dr. Pepper. My friend, who's name will remain anonymous, came with me and got his soda first without any teachers noticing us. I soon realised that I was a quarter short and went back to my class to grab another quarter then I returned to the lounge. The lounge was empty, but as soon as I got my Dr. Pepper from the machine, I turned around to see my six foot four, two-hundred and thirty pound history teacher standing in the door way. I could see my friend through the window cringing and hoping for the best. I looked up to the teacher and offered him my soda. "I got you this!" I smiled sweetly to him. He then took it and said, "Oh, really? Thanks. Too bad I don't drink soda." He then shoved the bottle into my chest, not to give it back to me, but more to push me away. "You shouldn't drink this either, this crap is bad for you. Now get the hell out." I could've sworn my face was paler than it usually was, but I was glad to make it out alive. Was it worth it? Definately.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
How many characters am I allowed to have exactly? Is there a limit?
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

There is no limit per-say, but I believe it to be best to keep only a few characters that you can play very well and get into easily.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!