Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Katastrophic`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am very fond of World of Warcraft. I have been playing since Pre-BC. In my full-time of game play, I've been playing on Pvp and Normal servers, reaching level 80. After my 4th 80, I ended up going to a role play server. Over time learning the ways of role play with a friend, I became very experienced.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada. I speak with perfect English grammar, spelling, and over-all speech included.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft through a reference by a friend. From being a DnD player, I made friends that were also especially into MMORPG, thus, bringing me to World of Warcraft on release date.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found your server over all the other ones, because I heard many good things about it. I was researching Private role play servers with a few friends who I will hopefully be joining with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role play in all areas, mostly focusing on relaxing environments. I prefer to have very laid back characters that can adventure with a special party, or be able to tell stories as we walk through the cities.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is by far the Tauren because of their larger scale and in-with-nature well being. My favorite class has to be the warrior or druid. I like warrior because you can carry large weapons that make you seem very strong and manly-type. Druid is good because it fits the race, being in touch with nature's aura.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that there would be good activity player-wise. I like popular servers, with a lot of in character, no messing around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the organizational factor, you cannot just join straight up. This filters out people who could possibly cause a problem. I find this very appealing do to the fact there's a sky-rocketing high chance that there will be less newbies that will ruin scenes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the time of my childhood, late November, roughly around 14 years old, I was at my very first high school party. As an average teenager, this party involved drinking and some other substances I will not speak of. After been sitting on the couch for about an hour into the party, I had noticed a lot of people leaving rather quickly out the back door. This brought a though of "cops" into my mind. I got off the couch, and bolted out the back door, and rather fast at that. I made it to the fence, climbing it extremely quickly, doing a face plant in the snow, and making my way through several back yards to eventually place foot on solid street cement.
After being completely out of breath, and slightly under the influence, I realized no one else was with me. After calling for a taxi, waiting 15 minutes for it's arrival, and at last making it back to my empty home. After sudden vibrations from my pocket, my cell phone had 14 missed texts on it. I checked it, rather fast but sloppy. All of the texts reading; 'Dude, where are you?' 'Hey man, why'd you run so fast?' 'Haha! Did you think there was cops or something?' After contemplating and studying these texts, I finally came to the fact: I was the only one who ran from the so called "cop party bust".

Did I regret doing a face plant into 2 feet of snow? Yes.
Did I regret ruining my night of an awesome party?
Yes.
Did I regret being known at school as the guy who is probably the fastest party crash-runner ever?
No.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there any specific public area that players tend to crowd around? Any popular/dense areas usually?
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

The crowds of RP'ers shift with time, Stormwind is popular, but lately Ratchet and I think Silverpine have been magnets of activity.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!
Karastrophic, if you're like me and want to easily know where most people are gathering the player map can be an invaluable tool. With it, you can see where the greatest population of people are, the Horde-to-Alliance ratio, and the names of the people that are there. I am ashamed to admit it, but I use it so often that I feel like some sort of horrible stalker at this point!

By the by, welcome aboard!