Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: godshand`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, let me first start off by saying, my name is Justin, I love the Warcraft series. I enjoy roleplaying, in fact I roleplay about multiple things, I'm one of those people who fill up their realm's toon capacity and plays then all equally.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Victoria BC, I still live there, nice weather and such. Of course I speak english. My grammar needs a bit of a tune up but that's about it.
I get good grades in school especially in english. It's my favorite subject.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Me and my next-door neighbour, Eric always used to play Blizzard games, Diablo one and two, Starcraft one, Warcraft three. We switched it every week so it doesn't get boring we revisited and now we find out "Hey, what's -World of Warcraft?- so we both buy the game and we are amazed of how fun it is, we played on PVP, and RP servers we found that RP servers we more fun and imaginative, but then sadly they started to fill up with trolls and we thought it was a fall of a great game. But then my friend Thomas showed me this server and it supposed to be the best. So here I am trying to get in.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend Thomas did, I was playing on other RP servers that anyone could get on and now here a strict one? That in my opinion makes a good RP server, one that reinforces rules. I also heard staff is nice and very respectful of people no matter who they are or what they may look like iRL

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like just sitting around talking, enjoying my surroundings, adventuring, searching for stuff. I have a list of 100 things I could give you but that's not the question. My favorite is just talking to people and doing shady things.
I am not the person who roles dice, I don't think so anyways. I will give it a try though

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer playing as a human rogue, pretty sure everyone does it's just my starter race and class till I get better at roleplaying. I might later make something that takes a bit more knowledge and intelligence to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect high-skill level roleplayers, I want to be able to relate to people. I want to show people my skill with roleplaying and the only way I can do that is to roleplay with other good roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule saying "No Godmodding, Powergaming, or metagaming" simply due to the fact that's the main thing that ruins it for me when I roleplay on retail. So many people just run to "abandoned" places that no one realistically would go to.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( Not right now I want to try the server out to see if it's good enough for my full effort)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there by any chance player housing and/or guild housing like in Dark Camelot? If not I think that'd be a nice idea

Wish me luck!
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

At the moment we do not allow custom player housing.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!