Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stings`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, i prefer to be around a group of people, being in a form of guild, that's being "racist". With that i mean if it's an guild named "Holy Dawn" or something like that warlocks are not allowed and certain races won't be allowed to pick. With that i like ranking systems in the guild so you can feel superior, maybe have some gear limits as i really got into the rp with the guild named "Shadowmoon" on the Ravencrest, i researched alot about it and found out it was on the US and not in EU. Anyway i like the guilds that is a Only that race/class with some various ranking systems allowing you to wield shoulder helmet etc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Denmark, leading myself to speak Danish, but i've been speaking english in the age of 6 and, so i'm very perfected in my english language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got it mainly for my friends played it and i saw the fight against Onyxia in vanilla which just looked epic.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found the only-RP servers very limitted, and when they were found the most on the server was godmoding and such. I googled for a long time and found the server under "WOW RP PRIVATE SERVER" and found out you actually had to apply to the server, which in my mind just make it sounds like it's for the really hardcore rp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy guilds, being a part of a base or a commander and working myself to the top, i found that so rewarding and fun, and also find guilds against guilds as very fun. I primary go after the guild that are organized, but i also love being in Orc Guild only and be a "Beast" :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human - Paladin is one of my most favorite.
In that combination i can be a champion of the light as i tend to like the most. I also love the items they're wearing (Light, Gold and white colors) Well, it also comes from my Lore Hero Bolvar Fordragon too

What are your expectations of this server?:
People won't god mode the area
People have their guilds open for people
People will stay in their personality, in my eyes even if their character is rude, i find it awesome that they take the efoort in it
There will be limited guilds for certain races and classes
People will be firm and not spell badly, or just not do it purposely because they type to fast

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly is the maturity, i for myself find it very annoying when i'm pushed so much in the corner that i just have to ignore a guy that's calling me things, i just want some guys to respect what the things did and be a sport about it

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
the soldier was wounded, yet he found his effort used. He fought his way against the Stratholme invasion yet, he managed to escape. The long run against this once beautiful land, was an agony seeing his childhood ruined. His mace were splashed with rotten blood of once noble people, the paladin had arrived with a tear in his eye, only to see brothers and sisters lay dead. The soldier was to loose all hope after seeing the ruins of Andorhal. Could the soldier can his last breath before being defeated, no.. no mercy will be shown in the evil. The battlefields takes bad hearts aswell as goods, and this time, the soldier had fold.

It was not something i were prepared for, but i think the words were abit inspiring

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering if you get the commands of adding your own items giving you a big variation of gear, that's all
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Try to work on your grammar while you are here. :D
Your English is good, but could just use a bit of improvement to get the message across.

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!