Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MBax`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Firstly, I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off for about 1 year and a half.
On Retail i have 2 level 80's, Death knight and Paladin ( Vrett and Gearbreaker) Whom i loved to level but didn't feel i was getting the most out of WoW ( What i enjoyed. )
I first experienced Roleplay on Echeloned, however its also a GM server and all i can say is 'sigh'.
Im a laid back player, although i take pride and effort in what i do on WoW. ^^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and speak primarily English, I can speak part Spanish from school but not at all fluent. I was born and raised in england with two english parents. I currently live in the South-west at Dorset.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft first of all watching my Uncle play when i was 7-8-9 ( Cute huh? ^^ ) and still enjoy it today, Also i had friends playing and thought that i'd give it a blast. Through searching i came round to RP, the type of gameplay i enjoy the most.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Yours looks effecient and creative ( i scanned through most the forums ) plus the community sounds like lots of inspiried, willing roleplayers. In addition, Imagining myself in your shoes i can see why you built it this way and praise it, for it is what i would do aswell.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All sorts, I'm a very open minded person but i especially enjoy Pairs or Kingdom types, Having somone to talk to as a friend all the time and buddy up is always pleasant, even in kingdom roleplays i like to stay relaxed but concentrated at the same time. ^^.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have 2 favourite classes, and always have throughout WoW. Death Knight and Paladin ( Just like retail ).
These classes appeal to me greatly, I love the Lore behind them both and how widely you can strectch that to how you want, Like Scarlet Crusaders or Knights of the Ebon blade. Races, I've mainly always chosen Humans due to there average physique and being one myself. ^^.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that this server can give me active roleplay to enjoy, and keep me entertained with that. I would also like that it were to have its own features and originality compared to others, to give it that true Roleplay feeling.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I cannot choose 1 single rule because they all seem so valuable to roleplay but if i had to pick out of my favourite 2 in order of importance:
1.Roleplay (I also liked Grakors speech)
2.Maturity.

I chose these 2 mainly because of the meaning and how they're similarly connected. Without maturity through roleplay would ultimately ruin it, and to be mature enough to read the Lore behind the story would also effect the roleplay aswell and greater increase the enjoyment people had anyways.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The release of fear from a young soul is a hard burden to hold. Tainted by existence with the realization of my death, i too saw the pain of this. The torment of what surrounds me. The lives that besought me, and then forgot so sudden...

What was once there has now been replaced, and so,
I want revenge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you enjoy my story, It is short, i hope thats ok, Please reply and thank you for reading! ^^
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH!

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.