Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Verzon123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a laid back player. The reason I play games is not to be the best, but to have fun. I could be considered a huge roleplayer. I have only played WoW for a bit and have already fallen in love with the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the U.S and my primary language is American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many of my friends have been playing many of Blizzards game since Warcraft 3. They told me so much about the lore, it seemed extremely interesting, so I tried out WoW and loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I ran into a lot of people who don't take roleplaying seriously and I watched my friend roleplay on this server, and I found that it seemed very fun and people here were to roleplay and that they took it seriously.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the more action based roleplays, but every now and then I enjoy a slower paced RP. Sometimes I enjoy just sitting around and sharing stories with other players.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race is the Human because of how versatile they can be. You can roleplay as a human with any personalilty you want. They can be mean, quiet, nice, and even obnoxious.Which opens up so many roleplaying opportunites. My favorite Class would be the warrior. They can use most weapons and can wear any armor. That unique ability allows for even more RP opportunitys to appear.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a great time in this community, and meet lots of fun new people, and have generaly good natured RP unless a Warlock tries to make me its mindslave <.<

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding. This is the rule that I think is the most important because, it keeps the roleplay fair for everyone. You can't have one person running around being super powerful and killing people just for the fun of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd prefer to wait till I achieve gruntship to give an example or my roleplaying ability.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for giving me the chance to be a part of your server.

All I would like to say, is thanks.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Please note, though, that you will have to put up your story before you are eligible for Gruntship!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!