Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AskorKillingsworth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heyya. My name is Justice, I usually go around on servers as Askor, though. I will admit I haven't a good deal of roleplaying, I've been a loyal Forsaken of Moon Guard US on retail for only a while now.

I guess I really first started considering roleplaying when I was playing Real Time Strategies and making my own scenarios. I thought to myself "What if I could share this with others?" and it started from there.

[sadly, my map making 'skills' never progressed.]

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born in Bellevue, Washington, USA. My primary language is English, but as of right now I am taking a Spanish class in school. I am not the best, but hey.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine in a town I once lived in was a computer gamer. I never really cared much for it when I was looking over his shoulder and he had some sort of odd green skinned monster summoning demons.

That was just way too cool.

I began playing whenever I was at his house, progressing a Darkspear Hunter from level one to thirty six. I asked my father if we could buy me the game and an account. From there I was hooked. [I will admit, though, I have never managed to get a character end game. I get a little lazy and prefer to socialize or roleplay rather than level.]

I went out, bought WC3 and it's expansion pack, burnt through that and managed to get in a slightly good PvE guild on Khaz'goroth Oceanic. I got bored of endless mob slashing and alt making and decided to start anew. Said farewell to my guild and randomly picked Moon Guard US.

Logged in, Forsaken Rogue. Leveled Askor to around 49 and visited Silvermoon City for the first time (BC had been out for a few months by the time I switched). I noticed a lot of elves and a few other species all conversing in the Inn. I met a few friends there and began roleplaying since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Ugh, every server has the whole "Instant-80" "PvE" "Epic l00t" thing. But it's not really what I want. Yeah, I do like progressing when I get around to it, but I'm a huge fan of roleplaying.

I sat down about ten minutes ago after logging off of Eternion and googled "Private Server RP" and here we are. I've read just a little bit of stuff you all have posted and it is DEFINITELY better than the confusing half-pvp half-pve servers I have attempted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer a bit of all. I have honestly only RP fought twice with a friend of mine. (via /roll) I had a lot of fun though.

But over all, I prefer a nice bit of Tavern Roleplay mixed with spontaneous adventures. Large crowds are my favorite, seeing as how my main character, Askor, prefers to converse with everyone and spread laughter despite his undead predicament.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I am fond of my Forsaken Rogue, but FAVORITE? I have to say it has got to be Orc Warlocks. From the lore point it's kind of cool playing as the renegade rather than a loyal shaman dog.

Plus, have you seen them in T10? That is badass.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping for a friendly environment and some healthy minded people. A few times I have roleplayed some of the people could not differ IC from OOC. I am also aiming for a good IC environment, you know, the works. Good grammar, good spelling, paying attention. I despise it when someone violently murders someone IN FRONT OF A GUARD. That makes no sense to me..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you included the Respect part. It really bugs me when someone is being an outright jerk because of faction, race, ect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If possible, I would like to complete this later. I am short on time [1:24 in the morning] and would like to do this specifically for this website rather than copy and paste something I have already written.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I love everything I have read so far, please do not stop.
Welcome-- To Conquest of the Horde!
Hello, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time here with us on our humble roleplaying server. If you have any comments, concerns or questions not already answered on the wiki feel free to private message one of us colorful GM folk!

Happy roleplaying and I hope to see you in-game!