Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Huh? Done create account.. Where's my game account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done the create server account but my account hasn't actually been created I've tried to join the server with my account and I might have put in the wrong password or something, and I have tried everything, can I just get assigned an account? I was accepted and everything but it's still messed up
What did it say?
It goes super fast then it says Authenticating, then the thing pops up You have spelt the password/account wrong if your account is stolen blah blah, contact <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldofwarcraft.com]www.worldofwarcraft.com</a><!-- w --> blah blah
Have you changed both your realmlists properly?
My friend Thomas is here too and he can get on
Was your intro approved? If not, the server acc may not have been created. Attempt to recreate it.
Yeah he was approved
Yeah it was approved I will try to recreate it again
Wow, he switched to another RP private server and he told me to tell him when someone figures out this problem. What a <insert your favorite derogatory term>..
Right.. Well, he has to figure this out on his own. This server allows you to play on it, not solve your problems. We're a really hospitable community, But if someone lacks the will to solve his own problems then... Yeah, I won't help him.

You can tell him that if you will.

p.s. not trying to be a d*ck or something, just putting my opinion out there.
I'ma let him die in a hole with his lame gm rp server
ThomasBusteed Wrote:I'ma let him die in a hole with his lame gm rp server

Eh... Yes?
This really isn't needed is it?
Uh.

Locking.