Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: William`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am 17, been playing WoW for about 5 years now, RPing on it for 3 years. I enjoy playing 360, mostly first-person shooters, but also of course love to play Oblivion and whatnot. Past times would include; Role Playing, biking, hiking, reading, watching movies. All around, laid back and casual.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from British Columbia, Canada. My main language is indeed English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, . . I used to play Warcraft 3 then I found out about World of Warcraft, which brought a jumpstart to my role playing career, I started RPing on Dominion with a small group of dedicated RPers than I moved onto Azshara-WoW and then many others where my skills as a roleplayer vastly improved.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I started to grow tired of people who were creating such over-powered characters that had no sense of true role play and weren't serious about it either.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My role playing styles are variated as I enjoy all types and am able to affix my character to any situation presented. Although, if I was required to pick my most favorite style. . It would have to be an adventure, filled with interesting turns and unknown dangers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have always enjoyed the rich lore behind Druids, as well as the massive amount of lore within the Kaldorei Society. I proud myself in knowing mostly all of their lore as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that everyone follows the rules and no one is given an exception to them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
.. If I may be so bold as to state two that appeal to me because I cannot decide from one or the other. I feel that Maturity and Tolerance are the key ideals to have, and hopefully followed through on. As I have been on another server where they were rules as well, but were not fully enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A dark town lays within a thick mist, the hordes of undeath surrounding its outer ridges. A plea, a shriek and a shrill laughter would echo through its forests, the sound of murder in the air. . . There was a man, drabbed down in black, a robe surrounded his entire body, black velvet silk covering an odd glow that would appear to be hovering beneath the robe. A hood, part of the attire; would cover the man's entire face, his blackened eyes being hidden from everyone around him. This man, walked into the town, mounted atop an ebon steed, tan leather coverings shown on the Horse. He arrived into the town, descending from his beast as he would reach a hitching post. He led the reigns of the horse towards the post, tying them tightly to it. A silver glint would shine through the moon lit night as he dismounted, the first revealings of his rune etched blade.

A guard would catch a glimpse of the man, approaching him with a oil-lit lantern. He raised the lamp to the stranger's face, the only thing able to be seen would be a shadowy outline of a rigid face. The guard would promptly speak to the man, lowering the lantern. "Where are ye' headed, sir?" The man would reply in a rustic voice, almost grizzled in texture and tone. "To the Tavern, good guardsman.." The guard would nod, stepping to the side to allow him passage.

The man would enter the Inn, speaking with the Innkeep about a room. He reached into a pouch within the shrouded robe, pulling out a coin purse, handing it to the lady. She would smile and nod at him. He would proceed to find himself a seat at an empty table in the corner and darkness, pulling out a strangely wrapped tome, strange hieroglyphics were riddled around the cover and spine. He would open it, a -very- faint black mist escaping the inside of the pages. A curious look from the patrons would be given. The man would begin to soon after mumble incoherent tongues, the lights within the room dimming a moment before returning to normal. The crowd looked around petrified, unknowing of what had just happened. Children, letting out gentle tears, another howl of murder arises, the guards on alert. Around a half a dozen guards funnel into the building, carrying with them silver shields, with a large crest of a lion's head, and within their sheathes, dazzling steel long swords. They looked around the inn, moving further inside. "Alright folks, we need everyone to move out. There has been several murders now and we are unsure of whom.. Or what, is killing the citizens. We ask that you return to your homes, board up the windows, and your doors. As for the patrons of the Inn, well. You will be relocated to the barracks, it may not be the most accommodating, but it will be safe." The guard said before he gestured to his comrades to disperse the crowd. One of the women, reluctant to go was screaming at the top of her lungs as two of the guards dragged her out.

A few hours past, more howls and shrieks would fill the desolate air, the shrouded man would no longer be in the vision area of anyone, people had wondered where he had gone off to. This, is where I come into the story, you see. I was that man with the grizzled voice, although. I was most definitely not human.

I walked across the street, peering at every passing person, watching them flee in terror, and I thought to myself. "Why are they fleeing, do they know who I am?" And then it hit me, all at once, a head rush so they say. I looked down, to see my blade dripping with a thick red substance, a corpse impaled on it. The body looked as if it were frozen in fear when I plunged my sword through it, such frailty, the gash in the stomach was quite large, I leaned down, and with my sharpened gauntlets, slammed my fist into its neck, the head separating itself from the body, blood pouring out. I lifted the head, placing it just above mine own, allowing the blood to spill across my plate, dripping down through the chain onto my bare skin. I shivered, t'was like ecstasy, the liquid eventually dripped down onto my blade, this would cause it to light up with a dark essence for but a second, then the glyphs on it would light up, my eyes shot to a soot black as I gripped the hilt. Spikes pierced through the handle, into my armor slots and slicing through my hand, the lock of the blade now complete. I ripped the sword from the corpse, scanning the city. I watched several guards run towards me, I would raise my blade, brandishing it in front of them, and immediately they gripped their heads, falling to the ground as if something were eating them from the inside out, the eyes of the guards would shrivel, bursting into a white goo, their heads bubbled before exploding as well, the limp bodies falling to the ground, lifeless.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you all on the server. :]
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Remember to /join chat when you log on to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy