Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tyson2101`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a World of Warcraft addict. I own the mangas and I just love the lore of it. I love to RP with my friends, that is, if this works out I will send it to them to join too! My favorite kind of RP is troll, I promised that I would not us troll words for this like the rules said, and I also love RPing as Night Elves, even tough they are tree hugging hippies.
I love the lore of the world for it has so many twists and turns and surprises it is just so amazing! I also enjoy being a hunter on WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a American, born and raised. I speak English quite well and enjoy writing.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend gave me my World of Warcraft and paid for it. I enjoyed it and got a few friends to come back and play it with me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am tired of people who do not understand RP in my server. I tried RP servers and I did wanted something more. I am hoping the private server can do so.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all kind of roleplays. I enjoy a relaxing time at the tavern, then going into the field of battle and destroying all!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class, like I said in the first part, is Troll Hunter. I also love being a Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice population of Role Players with like views and Ideas. I also want to see so good GM's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I faced a lot of immature players on the real game that never get my RP style and the way it works. They also got into stupid fights and things like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I want time to build the story. I want to put a Fanfiction I am working on in here.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I got nothing to add.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Remember to /join chat when you log on to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy