Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Neyshifa`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
In my gaming career, I've played random games, for example the "Sims 2" All the way too Call of Duty. I used to play Volleyball on a school team but had to quit mid-season because I had to transfer schools. I have an interest in World of Warcraft lore that I sate once in awhile. I played retail "WoW" on an RP server for three-to-four years on-and-off.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The country I come from is the United States of America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because one day my middle brother showed it to me. I was awe-struck by the graphics of it and how colorful it was. So I played on his account for awhile then eventually got my own.

What made you seek our server over others?:
What made me seek out this server was first, the name made me curious when I found it on google, and I decided to look at the rules and regulations. Also, I quite honestly got sick of all the drama of retail RP servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind of roleplay I enjoy usually varies from an Adventure to a relaxed tavern roleplaying enviorment. Number-wise I honestly don't care unless it would just be me, then that would be odd...But if I were to RP by myself, then I would have my character chat with a brick wall or something of the sorts.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm...My favorite race/class combination? Hard to pick for I have way to many to chose from.

Undead warlock/Shadow Priest: Well, it'd give me an excuse to talk to walls if I stick by the stereotype.

Night Elf: In my opinion, I find the Night Elven lore to be very interesting in the fact that they were one of the oldest races on Azeroth and how their queen, Azashara, pretty much caused the sundering.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is for it to have hopefully decent people, aswell as most of the time, if not all, that you can actually read a sentence or an emote without banging your head against the desk.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ones that appeal to me most are Numbers one through nine, mainly Maturity, Humility, Respect, Tolerance, and Keyboard skills.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Remember to /join chat when you log on to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy