Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cael`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As stated below I was born in the Netherlands, I am now twenty three years of Age and looking for a new WoW RP server. I have been into both Rp and Warcraft for a long time of my life and like to tell myself I am a serious Rper. I am glad to see a serious set up for a private RP server, and I hope my application will satisfy your demands. I don't really know what to tell about my self. I enjoy playing Role playing and strategy games, and have a wide interest in music. If there is anything you want to know, just ask me, I will be happy to awnser.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am of dutch nationality. Born and raised in a “small” town in the Netherlands. Therefor my primary language is dutch, though I think I can manage in english when necessary. Perhaps my grammar is a little off, but mistakes are there to be learned from of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was young my older brother bought the first version of Warcraft. I have been hooked to all the Warcraft games ever since. Even though Starcraft never really appealed to me. Once World of Warcraft appeared in the stores, both me and my brother ran to the stores to get it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
When playing retail I have always been playing in RP servers. Having experience as an RP 'er on several forums, the world that blizzard had created seemed like a perfect world to explore some characters. Finally I decided, because of financial issues, to stop playing WoW for a while. But soon I longed back for some good RP, and when looking for an RP private server, this seemed rather promising. Which is even more promising thanks to the long introduction, all rather appealed to me, and I am anxious to see the RP on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This is a difficult question for me to like, although I suppose I don't really like fighting RP. I don't really like big crowds either, when it gets to crowded, I don't keep tract of my thoughts. though that kind of RP can become pretty hilarious. So I suppose I just like to RP, but would avoid fighting RP as much as possible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is another difficult question. I am fond of a lot of different races and classes. Though of course some appeal to me more then others. I rather enjoy playing a paladin or a druid, especially Rping them. They just tend to have a sudden charm about them what really appeals to me. Whether those are alliance or horde does not matter much to me. Although Rping a gnome was never really my thing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am not sure what to expect. Of course I hope to roll into a society of good RP, but even though dreaming big can be rather romantic, I am still my self a little skeptical about private servers. So I hope you guys will change my mind!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have read and understand all Rules, and noticed that when it comes to RP, you people tend to think like me. I like my Rp to be part of the lore, instead of just changing the lore and making my character extraordinaire. Therefor I hope my Rp will be to everyone's liking. That what you expect of Rpers seems only reasonable to me, as do any of the other rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A bright sun blinded Iondor, as it rose above Silvermoon City. Iondor covered his eyes sighing deeply. His old body was no longer what it used to be. He stretched him self out, rubbing his soar back from wearing his heavy armor. He would have to find a new source of income. His much younger wife was expecting soon, and nothing but worries crawled into Iondor's mind. He had managed to buy some cheap bread, and even though he could not be considered poor, there was the future to think about, especially now that his first child was waiting to be born. He wondered if he had forsaken his duty when retiring from the blood knight's service, and taking care of his wife in her pregnancy instead.

He sighed once more and turned around, walking towards his home he muttered. “Why would anyone hire an old retired blood knight? I am of no good use anymore..have I not served the light as I should have?” He shook his head, now he was even starting to talk to himself. As his graceful wife, Scholastica Veritas became pregnant, Iondor started drinking.. Though he could not be considered an alcoholic, he did every now and then try to hide from his responsibilities. Disappointing his wife greatly. He sighed once more when he arrived at home, while taking a deep breath he opened the door and stepped inside, as the unique smell of alcohol accompanied him

Scholastica sat quietly in her chair, her slender hands resting idly in her lap. A small wrinkle appeared on her forehead when Iondor pushed the door open, bringing along with him a breeze from outside, accompanied with a faint scent of sweat and alcohol.
'Where have you been?' She said softly, rising from her seat. 'I have been up all night, waiting for your return.' It worried Scholastica greatly to see her husband in this state. Did he not wish for this child? Had she not been patient enough and forced Iondor in a situation he had not desired?
'We have no money for servants... I need to trust on your presence when our baby arrives. Are you not capable of understanding the impact of your new habit?!' Her voice ended in a sharp tone, a hideous tide of mixed emotions welled up from deep within her chest.

Ofcourse an argument followed, even though Iondor knew Scholastica had every right to be angry. He sighed and stumbled upstairs taking of his clothes and dropped him self on the bed. How could he have been so foolish? And how long will he continue this behavior? He closed his eyes and fell asleep, leaving Scholastica awake, with all kinds of worries of her own, but the drowsiness of Alcohol had won the battle against her emotions.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All I can say is that I am anxious to see how Rp has developed on this server. And the story written above, was written in cooperation with A friend of mine, whom is also applying for this server: Aisthesis.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you have found your way around the forums; hitting the key points such as our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules. If not..I'd recommend you do that now.

Remember to /join chat when you log on to the server!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

<333

Cressy