Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jaenix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello there! I am soon 19 - In May, hope you remember to congratulate! - and been a fan of roleplaying for many years, though not in World of Warcraft. In Blizzard servers I have several characters (yes, I am too keen on Paladins) and I enjoy gathering achievements, mounts and new friends. I am friendly and fun to hang around with, but also quick-tempered and I (sometimes) have too nutty imagination. Shame on me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From Finland and my primary language is - of course - Finnish. There might be funny sentences and proverbs, but I promise to try my best!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Blame my boyfriend. He is multiple season Gladiator, and hates to see my "bad rotations" and "sucky UI's".

What made you seek our server over others?:
I Googled for WoW RP private server. In Blizzard RP-servers it's even rare to have real RPing going on - in here, I am sure I'll find it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing tavern roleplay, building my character's history and personality. Wandering together in the desert of Tanaris with no-one having any Refreshing Spring Water. Meeting characters with strong personality and good in-character gaming!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say Draeneis. Females are just so beautiful and males are cool - a cross between smurf, goat and Davy Jones! But being as a Hordie, I usually play Blood Elves. They're not even pretty, but they are paladins.. d'oh.

What are your expectations of this server?:
This seems really interesting and this servers demands a lot from it's users. I think it's a good thing. I hope I can just silently smudge in and no-one realizes I am a newbie - I'll try my best!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. What makes roleplaying interesting is that you have to "play along" with all the other characters out there. Or if you choose not - you're still playing along. It leads to interesting situations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"But mom!"
"No, Jaeni, no. You're going into that zeppelin, and that's it. End of discussion."

Emerald green eyes thundering Jaeni stared at her mother. Older blood elf looked annoyingly calm - compared to the furiousness of her daughter. They both were standing in the zeppelin docks of Vengeance Landing. "I don't want to go to Silvermoon. I don't." Every inch of this young blood elf showed her intransigence and anger. Dania Slowfire sighed. "I am afraid you have to. Darling, you know that me and your father both love you very much, but.."

"Last call to Undercity! The Cloudkisser is leaving Northrend!" Grumpy looking gobling passed by, yelling and rattling the huge bell in his hand. Jaeni bit her lip and picked up her satchel. "I have to go." "Send a word with mage to Dalaran when you arrive. We love you, phoenix." Jaeni's mother pulled her daughter to a last, tight hug. Jaeni stood still, rigid and uptight.

The Cloudkisser departed from the docks. Under the deck, safe from freezing wind of Howling Fjord, young bloodelf licked off a tear from her lip. It tasted salty.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My skills of roleplaying are probably rusted, but I hope I can hop along the RP-wagon as soon as possible!
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH! Oh! And don't forget the stickies, the stickies are important!

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.