Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: huntail1`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 16 years old and as a player I like to do what every WoW has to offer, I do like to raid but by now it is useless because of no new gear coming out. I love to RP I first started RPing in halo with a few buddys after that I found these two guys in my guild in WoW and we started from there. I do enjoy hanging out with people and I am very friendly to every one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the US and I speak English as my main language. I know how to speak some spanish from taking classes. I currently live in the garden state of New Jersey.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from watching G4 and I thought it would be fun to play. Before I got into WoW I played Diablo 2 and i fell in love with the MMO way of gaming.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I didnt fight your sever on google. My friends from feathermoon all liked to RP together well I couldnt get on one weekend and they where gone soon after that I spoke with one of my friends from Feathermoon and she had told me that thay all switched here and said i should come.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of RP mostly I prefer going in about groups of 3 so not to get too overwelming I like all because I or my friends could tell a vast story of the person we are playing's life. I belive that if it happens in one story it follow my guy for the rest of them like say I got married in one RP then that would stay for the remainder of the time I played.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite is the Orc. I love the Orc mainly because of their lore and the hardships they went thourgh. The class i would most likely pick is the Shaman because in lore the Orc shamans were almost taken over by the art of the Warloc when Gul'Dan came to power under the Burning Legeon.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are few. I expect this server to be a home for me while I RP. I also would like it to be mature and not have times where a ten year old comes up to be and randomly stabs me in the chest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the humility rule about some one's person being the hylight of their story and in many of a time I will gladly take a side seat if it is to help someone, in most storys or movies the main character is some times moved so that they can tell the story of the new one coming into play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay here is goes, I'm not good at starting them off.

After a long day of work Jol'lin took a seat at his home in durotar looking at his faithful dog Gik he says

"Them pigs be gettin' smarta' boy"

Gik looks at his master with agreement and puts his head between his paws and falls asleep.

"Bah Ja' stinkin' mutt Ju' not unda' standin' me any way are ya?"

Gik lifts his head up and then sits it back down.

"Fine stay here den' im goin' to da' store to drop of what i got protect da' pigs Gik."

Gik looks up and barks twice then sits up at the door in attenchin.

"Good boy stay here i will be bringin' ya somtin' nice."

Jol'lin exits his tiny home outside of the Orgramar Zepplin and takes in a deep breath.

"Good day for a walk."

Jol'lin starts to walk to Orgramar and runs into a startled looking Orc.

"What be wrong with you mon?"
"The......The.....Harpys are attacking my home I need help."
"Cant take care of a few harpys mon? you call your self an Orc fine show me ta dese birds i will kill dem for ya"
"thank you....Thank you."

The Orc shows Jol'lin to the home were two harpys are attacking.

"okay mon quit your breathing and go hind behind that rock i will make quick word of dem."

The scared Orc runs behind the nearest rock and sits there with one eye on his new troll hero. Jol'lin takes out his bow and draws it back with a single arrow. He aims the arrow down at the first harpy. Takes a single breath and lets the arrow go striking the harpy in the right wing making it plumit to the ground. The second Harpy dresses in gems and colored blue begins to summon a lighting ball, but befor it gets the chance Jol'lin lets out two arrows one hitting the already downed harpy in the temple and the other striking the other in the chest.

"Ju can come out now da fightin' is ova."
"thank you thank you, please take this gold peice it isnt much but is the least I can offer."
"keep your money Orc, it was nothing Im off to da market to get those hogs back there butchered."
"Alright thanks agean."

Jol'lin starts heading to Orgramar and thus our story ends.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I Work on the weekends and have school on the weekdays but i can make it on when im off to do some RPing
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH! Oh! And don't forget the stickies, the stickies are important!

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.