Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MizuMiii`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am Shanique John and I'm a fan of social video games, preferably the "Sims". Lately, I've realized that I've been taken in by other video game genre's such as the following: Adventure, RPG, Shooter, Fighting. I am easy to get along with, and I have descent jokes. Sometimes I might be a snob, but only when I am annoyed; I try to keep quiet when that happens so I don't "Pop off" on anybody. I am Fourteen years of age and I enjoy role-playing. I consider myself to be quite mature for my age. I've always wanted to try "World of Warcraft" out, however, I never knew about private servers, until Jetniss referred me to this website. I look forward to role-playing in this society. ^.^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in The United States Virgin Islands. To be more specific, St.Thomas. I speak English and only English, but if someone says something I don't understand, I usually copy the text and paste it in a translator online. XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well lately I've watched videos, and I heard a lot of people talking about it. Ever since then I been wanting to get the game, and try it out. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I was referred to this server Honestly. Plus I have a friend here. I would be very happy if I could play this one, with my friend jetniss. (I don't know if you know him by that name)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I prefer "Any Type" of roleplay; I don't have a favorite. However, I have a least favorite, which is sex. On the website known as byond. I've played rp games, and some of the guys tend to be perverts. They try to sneak sex/cyber in oocly or icly. I first got into rp pretty much when I learned what it was about. My cousin taught me. :) He wants to play the game too, but he doesn't have time. Annnd honestly I'm using one of his emails right now because i forgot the password to mine :l

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite, Plus i've never played the game. I don't know all the classes. But I'm into gaming and i'd be on the server alot... So I'll have more than one character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect this server to keep me interested. Provide fun for me. As long as the society is nice, helpful, and not greedy. I think i'll stick around till the day I die.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel that respect appeals to me the most. If someone does not respect me. I feel that I should be a bit respectful. if they continue to disrespect me, then i'll try not to pay them any mind. If the problem still persists, I don't give that person any respect at all until they earn it back :l. It appeals to me the most because people don't often give the respect that should be given. Also rape, that apeals to me, because rape is a serious thing. In real life it's a crime, and that shouldn't be tolerated by anyone anywhere, unless lovers want to i guess..Uhm.. Excite their sex life or something.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(i'll try)

It was a cold, and windy Saturday evening; The weather howled a perilous tone, as the rain gushed down from the stormy sky. "A las! We set sail. Down to Cape Cod we go! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum!" yelled the captain of the ship, placing his mug of cold Scotch against his slightly crusty lips. "Open the sails!, Batten down the hatches!, Light the lanterns, Away we go! Argggh!". The ship rode against the violent waves of Lake Eire. Water crashed against the side of the ship, leaving cracks and broken pieces of wood against the side of the ship; gusting winds raged by--so strong even the crew had trouble keeping the ship moving forward and in a straight line; lightning surged from the sky destroying everything in it's past. As a matter of fact, the lightning even scorched half the stock of rum contained in barrels, which lay at the front on the deck of the ship. Depression and a lack of moral lingered in the air for all of the pirates, except one!-The Captain. Only he could handle the pressure, for he witnessed many of these violent storms before. "Cheer up! And be patient! Our live are at stake! Ye landlubbers! Awaken and keep this ship afloat!" yelled the captain, "Land! Ho! Land Ho!". The crew jumped up from their behinds and quickly ran back to their former posts. They steadied the ship, and lessened the weight of the ship. Other pirates ran downstairs and attempted to repair some of the cracks in the hull of the ship. The Captain, cussed and fussed, and kicked and groaned constantly, nagging his crew, commanding them to do their jobs. They followed his instructions and shortly after the storm subsided; the winds and waters calmed, the clouds transformed their appearance by reverting to a lighter shade of gray(white). "A pirate life that be! So get used to it! Argh!" Yelled the pirate as he calmly sailed his ship toward the harbor of Cape Cod.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I downloaded the world of war-craft PC version from this website, Jetniss told me what i needed to do to get on. The problem is getting my forum account onto the game. I'm not quite sure how to do that. However, I hope you all let me onto the game.
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH! Oh! And don't forget the stickies, the stickies are important!

To create a game account simply click the link, in the upper right corner, named "Click here to create a server account".

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.