Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: coolboy099`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
i like to play games a lot. my favourite game is diablo 2. i m so much into playing games that i dream to create my own games. i hate books. don't read much. also hate to study.my favourite sport is cricket. i dont like to talk much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
i com from india. my primary language is hindi, but i can also speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
my friend recommended me to play warcraft 3. when i saw that its a game by blizzard entertainment i decided to play it. i really loved it. not as much as diablo, but its my second favourite game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
i googled it. i was searching for a rp server. i found this. after browsing this site i really think that this is a great server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
i like action roleplay. i havent played other roleplay games. i like to play games but cant play much since my sustem doesn't support much games. the only roleplay i have played is diablo 2 and fallout 3.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
actually my favourite class is human, since i am one. i really loved the human race in warcraft 3. its difficult to express why i like human class so much, it just feels amazing. i enjoy playing human class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
i really hate servers that go offline every now and then. i hope that this one doesn't go offline much.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
i liked the no profanity one. i hate rude and bad language. i also liked the idea of NPC deaths.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One fine day, a bus driver went to the bus garage, started his bus, and drove off along the route. No problems for the first few stops - a few people got on, a few got off, and things went generally well.

At the next stop, however, a big hulk of a guy got on. Six feet eight,built like a wrestler, arms hanging down to the ground. He glared at the driver and said, “Big John doesn't pay!" and sat down at the back.

Did I mention that the driver was five feet three, thin, and basically meek? Well, he was. Naturally, he didn't argue with Big John, but he wasn't happy about it. The next day the same thing happened - Big John got on again, made a show of refusing to pay, and sat down. And the next day, and the next.

This grated on the bus driver, who started losing sleep over the way Big John was taking advantage of him. Finally he could stand it no longer. He signed up for body building courses, karate, judo, and all that good stuff.

By the end of the summer, he had become quite strong; what's more, he felt really good about himself. So on the next Monday, when Big John once again got on the bus and said, " Big John doesn't pay!"

The driver stood up, glared back at the passenger, and screamed, “And why not?"

With a surprised look on his face, Big John replied, " Big John has a bus pass."

Moral: "Be sure there is a problem in the first place before working hard to solve one."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i dont have any comments or questions since i havent played yet.
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH! Oh! And don't forget the stickies, the stickies are important!

Don't forget to capitalize, if you aren't used to English spelling feel free to take a gander over to the reviews section (found in the index to the top left) and look at the spelling guides there.

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.