Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: tigersenamon`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I love questing. It makes me feel special when the NPCs go, "We need you to do something super epic and important!" I also love to RP, otherwise I wouldn't be here! I enjoy the occassional PvP, but don't worry-- I have another private server I play to get that out of my system from time to time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and my primary language is English. I also speak French, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother and I used to share a computer a few years ago, and he'd always be installing new games. He has a very good taste in games, so I always try them out, too. That's how I found Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
You're an RP server. I've been searching for a decent one ever since I couldn't pay for retail. Not to mention this introduction-- very thorough. I like that, and it shows me that it's serious bizz.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've got an eclectic taste in RP, depending on my mood. In general, however, I tend to favor the calm tavern roleplay with quite a few people or more action with only a few people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
First of all, I'm not one of those "play Horde only" people. I love RP'ing draenei or night elves as much as the next person. But as much as I hate to admit it, I'm definitely a blood elf fan. I'm not opposed to playing a troll or an undead or anything. I've always loved horde, but their characters always repelled me. Then along came the beautiful blood elves! I've been playing them primarily ever since.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be filled with people with the same expectations as me; who speak proper English, who love to write stories, and who are fun to be around.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As small as it seems, I really appreciate the whole "write correctly" rule. I can't tell you how many times I've been disappointed by people who rp talkng liek thiz. Maybe it's unfair, but it makes them look rather uninteresting to me. I know I make the occasional mistake because I type so quickly, but it's constant with some others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm going to add my story as an attachment on here. If something happens that it's not there or you can't read it, please tell me so I can figure out how to get it to you another way! :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not yet!
Welcome to the server!

I'm sure you'll fit right in and enjoy your time with us, do make sure to give the Wiki, Rules and FAQs a read since they will explain a lot of good information that will help you get used to CotH! Oh! And don't forget the stickies, the stickies are important!

Most importantly, remember that Happiness is mandatory, citizen.