Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: chris999`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Cristian (in english it's translated Christian).My favorite game type it's RPG.In many games I tried to roleplay but in none I couldn't get enough of it.My first and favorite RPG game it's Sacred.The atmosphere it's sad showing that the world it's ravaged.But if you want to know more of this game I recommend it with pleasure.I could tell you about this game very very much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania a country located in the Balkans.My primary language it's Romanian and my secondary language it's English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't remember very well how did I got into Warcraft but I can tell that I played it at my first computer.When I was young I didn't put much attention in the storyline but now for me it's essential.The story of Warcraft it's very fascinating and I read it all but unfortunately I forgot a part of it.But I will someday try to read it again with all the details in it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
First I tried to roleplay on a PvP server but it didn't had the conditions needed for roleplay.I typed on Google ''wow rp private server'' and I found this server.In my 3 years of World of Warcraft I haven't found a decent roleplay server.But this server as it shows it's more than decent.It's conditions are very good for roleplay fans like me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay.After helping the people and doing all kind of good deeds I enjoy having a mug of ale in the tavern.I like to be a paladin ho fights only with the power of the light helping all the people just like a noble knight.But a paladin it's also a warrior but I like to consider it a soldier ho fights in the front lines.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class it's the paladin as you see in the previous question.I think it's good to be a paladin because he is a mighty warrior but also a benevolent person ho aids the wounded, protects the weak, punishes evil and brings justice to the land.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any expectations to this server but I only want it's to roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appealing rule I think it's Maturity because it's very important to deal with all the problems in a rational and with the right attitude.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A boy raised in the small village of Darkshire has heard of the ravaged lands of Azeroth.At seventeen years he tried to join the army but he was too young so he joined The Night Watch.The skills he learned as a night watch would prove useful when he joined the army.He started his soldier career in The Plaguelands where he was inspired by the story of Uther The Lightbringer.He wanted someday to be just like him and he became a paladin.He was trained to fight with the power of the light, pray and inspire the soldiers in the battles that will come.He was soon dispatched in Northrend in Borean Tundra at the Valiance Keep.Even if he was also a very good tactician he didn't like to plan his moves at the safety of the keep.For him it was enough to have a map of the battlefield and fight alongside the soldiers.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope that you'll approve my introduction and be part of this great community of players.I tried to send an introduction but my computer just turned off when I tried to send it.If it was sent please ignore the previous introduction.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.