Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cazi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Cazi. I am from Norway, and likes to Roleplay. I learned to roleplay in Warcraft III so it's there my real experience lies. But I have played WoW as well, and roleplayed in WoW, but I am kind of still a "newbie". And Please consider when you read this, that my native tongue is Norwegian, not English. I like to believe that i speak fluent English, but expect some "type-os."

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'am from Norway, so my primary language is of course Norwegian. I speak (type in this case) pretty well, but please excuse my "Type-Os" as English is not my native tongue. (Ps. I understand other Scandinavian languages as well.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I bought Warcraft III, a few years back, and well, that's where I started roleplaying. The storyline and lore of Warcraft was awesome. But unfortunately, Blizzard kind of ruined the possibility of continuing the storyline when they launched WoW. (Not that I don't enjoy playing WoW, but the story is a bit ruined.)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I decided on this site/server Because it seems to be very serious, and I'm tired of roleplays getting ruined by douches who don't know how to roleplay, or just wants to ruin it for the fun of it. (where the fun in that is, is beyond me.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, Hard question ...
I enjoy most roleplays, from City life to Pirating, to epic wars, House, Shops etc. (I tried E-RP once, which was kind of strange.) The only thing that is REALLY important is that it is serious, and not messed up because some moron is getting bored.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As I'm most used to Warcraft III, I am not quiet sure. Warcraft III is different but there I liked Night Elves, and Undead, but the WoW counterparts aren't as, what shall I say, well it's not the same. But the race for me depends on what kind of roleplay I'm playing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I meet serious people, to have fun, and roleplay, A LOT.
I think I might have said serious so many times people think I what everything DEAD SERIOUS, but I don't. Humour is valued! And good humour (if there is such a thing) is a rare commodity.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility rule is my favourite, becuase i am tired of people being all-powerful, all-knowing, laser shooting, kodos, from the future. ( I might have over exaggerated a tiny bit here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The wheels squeaked like mice as the cart loaded to it's brink, was slowly moving towards a gaping wound in the earth. Enid Hamwell was pale bluish after being down in the cold, damp mine all night.
His knuckles sore from hacking away meter, after meter of dirt and rock. The area around the mine was covered in a thick white cover of snow, which had started to melt as spring was coming.
Enid pushed the cart trough the mine entrance, who he had made with his own hands. Unaware of the shady character approaching mine from behind a thick Torned-Amida bush. Enid pushed the cart loaded with a type of heavy explosives the dwarven kin where known for, with relative ease into the depths of his creation. The sight of little Enid pushing the enormous cart was quiet the sight. The size of the cart compared to Enid made it look like a feat of strength. Even though Enid was small he was strong, like a small, angry rodeo bull. There was a slight bump sound when the cart hit the end of the rail. Enid took the fuse wire and started rolling it out as he made his way back to the surface. The now bright morning light stung like thousands of needles in the little dwarf's eyes.
he turned around and faced the diamond mine that had been in his family for generations. Who would think that a little carbon stored in a tiny hill with a little pressure turned into every jeweller's dream? Enid wired up the detonation box, unable to detect the man steadily closing in on him. Enid took a last look at the now empty mine, and silently took a farewell with a large piece of his family's history. Well, at least he had the thousands of shiny gold coins the mine had generated in profits. Pressing down the lever on the detonation box, he shed a small tear, and he waited for an eternity, which actualy where mere milliseconds. Then -boom-, the sound of family history being erased. A sharp pain shot into Enid's spine, like a horde of rodents tried to chew their way trough him. As his family legacy crumbeled, so did Enid. Enid managed to turn around, only to look into two emerald eyes, glaring back at him trough a marble-white mask. Then nothing. As Enid slips into darkness, the woman with the marble-like mask whispers into his ear; My employer thanks you for your generosity.

wow, my first "story". well anyhow, it's kind of just a piece of story but I am too tired to finnish the whole thing. and besides maybe I'll finish it later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This was my first story so please don't judge me too hard. *smiles*.
Any critique which helps me get better is always welcome!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.