Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Superblade123`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I started off playing computer games when i was around 5 or 6, the first game I played was Warcraft 2 Tides Of Darkness. I became fascinated by it and somewhat addicted to the idea of 2 races at constant war, the sound of warcrys, the huge fortresses and castles it was all so amazing.

Later came Starcraft, this was the next game I began to play. I was still under the childish mind frame at the point as I was still under 10, never the less it evolved my computer literacy and my typing considerably.

Eventually Warcraft 3 + TFT came, I didn't play any online with any games before this game, and here began my online conquest. The story from all the games was amazing, as I was around 13/14 when this was released I could comprehend it more and it had more meaning to me instead of "Orcs Vs Humans".

World Of Warcraft was where my gaming was at its peak, I would play for hours on PVP servers just to proove my worth against other people, as the game deteriorated with each new expansion I felt myself starting to dislike the game so I reverted to Dawn Of War and Warcraft 3. This is where I began to adapt stratergy to my gaming. I am currently in a Pro clan on Warcraft 3 under the name AXIS on US East.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Harrogate in England. I have moved around abit in england and I am currently residing in the Small City of Ripon in Yorkshire.

My primary language is of cause English, but with a Yorkshire twist.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was the first game I played.

But if you mean "got into" as in the story and lore, I would have to say, I have just read alot of the lore and played all the campaigns on all the games. I have read all the lore on the WoW website, as have I read "The Rise Of The Horde".

What made you seek our server over others?:
I just felt the need to Roleplay as a way to live a diffrent life and relax and disconnect from the life that I live in the day.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I guess I would enjoy anything from Adventures and Quests, to Diplomatic, somthing with an elaborate plot or story that has meaning.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Orcs, they are by far my favorite race, they are honorable and noble yet fierce and able to hold thier own against most who would oppose them.

I enjoy playing Rogues and Druid since I love the concept of stealth, but in the lore I like the Shaman and the Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to have lots of fun RPing with everyone, making friends along the way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am unsure to be honest :(

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is it possible to form a secret society within the server ?
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.

Yes, is very much possible to form a secret society, be it Illuminati style or something more cult inspired.