Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kusanagi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm a casual gamer, and I been role playing for a few years, mainly in forums. I am a fairly moderate role player, and by that I mean I don't normally lead or stretch a role play... if that makes since. Well I got into role playing threw a few friends who played D&D cool game just to long and dull for my taste XD, but hey gotta start somewhere right? Well there's not much to tell about me as a player, but I guess I can mention that Anime plays a big role in most of my role plays... since that floods up RP Forums mostly, lol. But I role played quiet a few times in games, like Flyff, DOMO, Gunz, R.O.S.E, and WoW. And I have to say I like a nice visual role play over text rp's any day XD.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, I would share more but that's to private. I mainly speak English but I know VERY little Spanish... like VERY little. XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from the old rts games, but mainly Warcraft 3 cause of the map editing and the games that come from it, Line Wars, DoTA, etc.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I like WoW and I do think its one of the better role playing games out there, and I wanted to play a good game and have a good role play at the same time, so I went to the best place to find such a thing, google, and after a few hours of searching threw sites I stumbled upon yours and looked threw the site, and liked what I saw and you go threw a lot of stuff to insure there are good players, i mean look at this introduction thing, its awesome!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much anything, I just like to role play, but if I have to name a type I have to say a hard core adventure role play. Just the thought of fighting monsters and helping a group of other adventurers threw a journey is a lot of fun!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I have to say Blood Elves as my race of choice for the horde, and Human's for the Alliance, if we are talking about WoW. I Like them because of how they look mainly, I'm not a big fan of big monstrous look, I like rp-ing an average joe looking guy. and Class... well I have to say it's a tie between Paladin and Rouge. Paladin cause they are Holy Warriors and in a good RP can be evil as well, so just the thought of an evil paladin using powers that are holy is just cool thought. Rouge because I like the idea of being able to role play a mysterious guy, or being able to sneak around being unnoticed listening in on others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun Role Plays and fun Players and People

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say tolerance. cause that's a big thing needed in a Role Play, cause some people, like myself, tend to sometimes be a bit slow when starting in a new role play, and tolerance is really needed, cause without it I doubt I be in half the rp's I'm in. XD

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
John was collapsed on the ground, panting in pain, his arms covered in blood, face bleeding and dripping onto the now blood colored grass. His breathing was fast and heavy, his eyes glazed over and staring up at his opponent. All John could see was a tall shadow figure walking away into a bright light.

{F***, This can't happen to me...} He thought, his brain felt like it was flooding over with mist, he started to cough violently and blood poured out of his mouth, making him loose the strength keeping him knelled on the ground gone, he collapsed hard to the cold blood soaked ground. His eyes began to feel heavy and he slowly drifted off, right before he lost conscientiousness he heard a small voice, it sound far away but it was crystal clear. "Time's Up John"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just wanna say I like the Tell us a Story part... hope you enjoy my few minute idea... I thought it was a bit lame personally but best I can do on short notice, and I'm sorry for any miss spellings or grammar mistakes
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.