Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Batista`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well..i ahve been playing some fantasy games. since i was about 5 years old. Runescape classic was the first i think. Ofc i was not and uber player neither a noob i was worse lol. nvm well then i sarted playing diablo2 at a age of 9. Then i heard about Wow and tryed the trail for it and as soon as the start cinema was done i was hogged. Since that i was rp servers well i went in it and started a human warrior. as i started alor of people made long talks IrP and me as a noob i just went aroudn meta gaming and such. Well i met this dwarf. his name was Gallin. Gallin thought me the meaning of rp and the global rules for it like meta gaming and such. and well i decided to stop on wow but laty i have been missing rp so here i am

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from denmark adn my primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started after hearing about WoW buyed warcraft and played though the mission in it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well it kinda imperassin to say but it was the first on google :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Alot of diffrent ones. I enjoy like military and quiet inn rp. nearly very rp is epic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My farvourit woudl be.....Human/Orc Warlock.

Why well...Humans is what i seem to able to relate to?

The Orcs are a bit diffrent. I have always like big bad guys running aroudn kicking ass...After the story i played though in wow and wc3 i love them even more because of this mx of shamanicst and warrior sociaty

Warlocks...Well i kinda like the bad guys as i sayed before and well Warlocks are the pure evil. Summoning those demons and controling dark magic is always some thing that has fasenatated me.

Oh yea i love playing like necrolytes and necromancers too..for the same reasons.

And well Warlocks..i like because they

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well... i have done a bit of asking around with my friends on msn they think its a fine server. so hope to have a good time here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well..they all look nice to me..but the meta gaming one is the one that means most to me sence i am kinda guy that plays evil chars

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am kinda tired right now i will right it later :P

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really besides i hope to have an epic rp experiance with you guys.