Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tokyodrew`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've played World of Warcarft since it's release, and before that I have been an avid fan of Blizzards prior games i.e Diablo, Warcraft, and Starcraft. I casually played Final Fantasy XI alongside World of Warcraft, but I quit due to the lack of Roleplaying on it's servers, and the "grinding" leveling experience. I play many console games, not mainly RPG's, but a majority are. I've played table top AD&D, Last Exile, and World of Warcraft. I am also a collector of the World of Warcraft collectible card game, but not a player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America, My first language is English; Spanish and some Japanese were learned through schooling.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft for a while, and My friends and I decided to all play together when the MMO released. Of the eight of us that started only three play now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have played on a couple roleplaying servers that have the intentions and creativity to be very alluring, but what they end up with is a gallery of people who wish to create outlandish stories, abuse glitches, and disturb the environment of the server itself. I am quite amazed at the level of dedication here though, and I can't wait to, hopefully, be among others who share the same roleplaying prowess as myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be fully immersed so when one asks me, "What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?", I can't respond with anything too specific. I am my character when I roleplay, what my character decides he/she may like to do...that is what I do. Hopefully this is sufficient enough, I truly wish to roleplay on this server.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf, they have always seemed like the underdog to me. Although I am quite fond of Bloodelves because of their background, but it is always the Dwarves that make me want to be immersed in my characters "world". As far as class goes, who could resist the common Dwarf Paladin, or the Hunter? Me. It's all too common, and easy to build a story. Dwarves, in my opinion, make very good characters to roleplay as, but I've always felt limited in what classes I can have for them. I know it goes against lore, but a Dwarven Shaman has always intrigued me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I will be completely candid and gush for a second. The fact that we have to have bio's, know the lore, follow etiquette, and be able to perceive and use what would be common knowledge in the world, and use this in a competent manner is the makings of a truly great roleplaying server. I have high expectations to say the least, and it would be an utter shame for anyone to join this server and not respect what you have cultivated, and continue to help grow here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
When I saw the forum section dedicated to helping people roleplay by understanding more of whats going on around them, more than just the background story, I fell in love- I couldn't play favorites with so many well detailed and structural rules such as these; none have any negative means to them, in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later, I have every intention to create my best and post it for others to see. Anything on the spot would be shoddy, and a slap in the face to my readers.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing! I can only hope that I get a chance to play with this server's seemingly wonderful cast. Thank you for reviewing my application, I hope that you see something in me. Sincerely, Tokyodrew.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you have find your way around the server, making sure to drop by our wiki, FAQs, Rules/Policies, and spent time reading the stickies found around the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The community is always helpful!

Oh! And make sure to /join chat when joining the server. It is our OOC chit-chat channel.

<333

Cressy