Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Any ETA on when the server is moving up to 3.3.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious. I normally play on this server and normal WoW with the same Client. Yay for being able to log into both without having to change Realm List. However, I wasn't thinking yesterday and upgraded to 3.3.3 on retail WoW and thus can't log into CoTH on this client. I don't really want to reinstall a second client at the moment.

So just curious if it's in days, weeks, or months.

Thanks.
No real ETA, I'm afraid. However, generally the switch between 'subpatches' (such as 3.3.1 to 3.3.2) will be worked out faster than bigger content patches (like 3.2 to 3.3). That's all I can say, though.
And....that's the answer I was afriad of.

Guess I'll start downloading WoW again! Haha...
<crosses fingers> I'm a-hoping it's quick as well. I start joining and leading raids on retail tomorrow night. From that point onwards, I'm gone from the server until the upgrade (or I get my external harddrive working, clear out my computer, and free up some space for a second game installation. Phew!).
[Engineer Voice] Damnit damnit damnit damnit!

Trying to install WOTLK on a second client and I'm getting THIS from an INTERNET DOWNLOAD.

Spoiler:
[Image: wowinstallerrordiskneeded.png]