Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Emerick`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a person. My name's Desmond I live in USA, I'm at University right now studying International Business and I'm in the Swiming team, I like to Role-Play, party, listening to music...

As a gamer, I like pretty much all kind of games, being them FPS, RTS or MMORPG, I preffer those games when I'm "free", when I mean "free", I mean those games that I can do whatever I want in the order I want. I've roleplayed in many games, like Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360 to World of Warcraft fot the PC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Spain, but as I said before I live in USA, even knowing that English isn't my original language I can speak it very well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, a friend of mine told me about those good ol' Warcraft games, like "Warcraft III" and "Frozen Throne", I allways liked to make custom-maps, create game-modes, all the things that he didn't like. Then he told me about World of Warcraft, I liked the game alot even knowing that I'm not a very big fan of MMORPG, I was very good in PvP but then I started to Role-Play in the game, I never found serious people (Well, maybe a few but not many) I decided to look for one, Echeloned WoW came first, but it waesn't very serious.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, as said before, most of the Role-Play gender servers I found, weren't that serious or they just closed very fast and so, I decided to search for a GOOD Role-Play server and so I choosed to apply here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, my favorite is Passive RP (Passive RP is Role-Playing but with no fights) but if there's not a good story-line you can get easily bored in a few minutes and my other favorite is, obviously Battle RP (The name says it all, fights, battles) and about quantity, I don't care if I Role-Play with 10 people or 2 people, all what I don't like is to Role-Play alone!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really don't have a favorite class or race, it all depends on the story and the character I make (As an Example: Is not the same a Forsaken Un-dead warrior or a Human warrior, why? well because the Un-dead is escaping from the Scourge and the Human is in war mostly against the Orc. Really, it all depends on the context I want my character to be.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, just by the fact that I need to apply like this, already gives me a really high expectation, hopefully you'll accept me and see how it is! :-)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Screening, sorry for the word but I fucking hate it, as a easy example: "The Royal family was eating at their palace when a gnome appeared naked infront of everyone and started to dance and run in circles around the table", this is a real example that happened to me, I don't find this stuff funny, it's just retarded..

-Sorry for the cursing words-

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship". Well, I'm just saying but I relaly don't want to write-up a good story and in the end, being up denied, I know that you'll find this stupid/retarded, I agree with you but it actually would what-so-ever piss me off a bit.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I'd like to clarigy that I'm sorry for all the cursing words I writed and I'll write that story for you.
Welcome!