Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: GFXMasato`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Personally I am a gamer, lore and RPG type games is what I do best at. I am easy to get along with and always look for the best ways to simply have fun. Even though its always been a personal trait to want to emerge as a top player, I can enjoy the simple things by taking it slow and having fun with others rather than making it into an obsession of being "the best". I also like to consider myself some sort of a tactician if you will, RTS type games are also a personal favorite and will always listen to input of others. At times I occasionally play DND for its intense intellectual style of gaming and the infinity of role play it can conduct. You will also notice that I personally enjoy playing the antagonist of many stories, such like a good book. I prefer the darker side of things that tend to give a different and rather a more interesting point of view.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in United States soil. However also raised in Mexico. I am both fluent, proficient and skilled in speech and literary writing of the Spanish and English languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft long since the introduction of Warcraft 3. Before then, I simply was interested in the game and concept of which the type fantasy based the game was about. However soon then I began to grow into it, learning the story and researching the large amount of lore that was not told in the video games but instead depicted in the books. Soon then I learned much about the story and grew into loving the Warcraft theme. I did not join World of Warcraft until the soon release of the Lich king expansion simply because I was afraid that the MMORPG type game would not be consistent with the story as told in the books. So far it has done mostly well. However I did enjoy taking a more "personal" approach into the story by being an actual character in the lore and witnessing events that are quite important. Since then I have become a fan of Warcraft overall, from its books to its video games.

What made you seek our server over others?:
In all honesty I am simply hoping to be relieved from the continuous nightmare that it has been on searching a server that can at least support RP unlike the actual Company "Blizzard" themselves. All I want is a decent server that pushes fun RP rather than crazed obsession of gear and PVP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to say that this quality is something I am most proud in. I never truly had an preference in the RP as long as that it remain RP. I do enjoy action and danger, as the drama of a darker being in the picture. I also enjoy the "dark wanderer" that keeps everyone asphyxiated about and even the Romeo, Juliet type story of lovers. I can say I enjoy almost every kind of RP there is, however there is one that I personally do not like. This RP has come well acquainted with God moding, and that is the text based battle RP. Though its fine by me when it comes to places such as forums, I personally dislike when it comes to games of combat such as this when it can be settled by a duel or say a Guild War. I do like to use RP as to add flavor to combat but not to do the combat itself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To begin with races; My favorite ones would be Night Elf and Blood Elf above all. The Night Elf for their distinct traditions and history of War concerning the Legion. They have an extreme and insightful past that is quite intriguing and interesting. The Blood Elf would also be a personal favorite for their perseverance and endurance of all the event the have to endure with since the battle against the Legion to the destruction of Quel'thalas. I say the Night Elf seeks to redeem themselves through patience and virtue as the Blood Elves do so with great passion and vengeance.
The Classes are as follows:
Warlock, for their commitment and bond to demonic blood that fuels their drive for power and bloodshed.
Paladin, for their righteous belief and holy commitment to destroy what is necessary for their deity or divine destiny.
Priest, for their passion and potential to lead a divine Crusade against all who oppose the greater good.
Lastly and my personal favorite the Death Knight, for their dark embrace and unholy however righteous endurance to push what they desire whether they may be evil or seeking redemption. The Death Knight is true to themselves whether they seek power in bloodshed or peace and rest through a final death.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the staff to be respectful to all its members and uphold the responsibility to create a fun and professional gaming environment mostly through adult or at least somewhat mature audience. To resolve issues and never to hold a personal grudge against anyone, not even their own co-workers. As the player or member must follow the guidelines stated by staff, it's in my belief that there should always be a mutual and professional relationship between the staff and members to have a good and efficient service that all can enjoy. I say this from experience on both sides.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule number 1: Respect.
As stated quite a bit of times on the previous question, I will always do my best to uphold a professional and respectful attitude towards anyone. However doing so I will expect the very same in return, if I notice such thing is violated then I will no longer continue to put my part into it. I mean this to all members, both players and staff. "Respect is earned, never given"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here I will write small sample about the event introduction which took place in the Scarlet Enclave.

The plains of the Scarlet Enclave had long been peaceful and served as a major strong hold of the Scarlet Crusade. However soon it would be different for a major evil had now entered the land and with a grin in its face, shadowed the very plains in darkness of the coming annihilation.
The winds howled with a hunting beauty as a large construct glided through the air and made its inhabitants afoot at the top of the hill. Granting the attention of the Scarlet Crusade, many took a hold of their battle gear and began preparations of the coming battle. While readying themselves near the foot of the hill, time passed as the tension began to sway the concentration of the Scarlet ranks for those unknowingly yet willing to fight an unknown enemy. The sky became cloudy and red, not knowing for it was the dawn of the Crimson Knights or if instead was a bad omen of the slaughter to come.
More time passed as the Scarlet Crusade became impatient and warriors began to cower as others loosing their morale to the wasted time. Suddenly as if time stopped, no sound could be heard but the beating hearts of the warriors awaiting perhaps an inevitable death. Without warning a scarlet crusader step forward in anger and turned its back yelling "What do we wait for?!" he then quickly added "Now its the time to fight these cowards, for they dese..." just then the man becomes silent and seemingly a statue to the rest. As a few approach him, his eyes quickly fogged and he falls to the floor revealing a saronite arrow piercing his back.
With no moment spared, a lightning finally broke the silence accompanied by a darkness of shade covering the skies in what seemed a volley of arrows began to flood downward in to the Scarlet Ranks. The ground began to shake an tremble in fear as what appeared to seem a legion of corpses swooping down the hill with make shift weapons and blood thirsty growls.
The Scarlet Knights had now opposed a divine evil at its wake and no longer was there means to prevent it. As the battle raged on, red mists stained the ground and fire lit the houses and trees. It began to be undeniably clear that Death had come and its ferocity would not be stopped. While many stragglers pleaded and ran for their lives, a shadowy figure stood at the edge of the hill, raising its glowing blue sword under the floating citadel. The Shadow's armor is dark and the architecture was engraved with death and skulls, but perhaps the most noticeable piece was its crown that lit with an eerie blue glow. One Scarlet knight stood surrounded but watched this shadowy figure wield and signal the hordes to march on. This knight of a brave soul fought and fought striking with great vengeance at his decaying opponents, only to find himself exhausted and no longer able to retreat. With a heavy breath and wounds clouding his mind in pain, he stood once last time to watch this shadowy figure. Just then everything became clear to him, his death was not going to be unjust, but it remained in vain. The undead corpses lunched at him with swords and spears and in his defense all he could do was close his eyes and the sounds to fade away. For when he opened them again he watched his final moments, only revealing a bloody corpse resting on the ground at his feet. The last thought in his mind was... "I'm dead"...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward into role playing with everyone.
I agree with you fully on the elitist part. On retail as a player myself, I found that players wouldn't role play with a death knight lower than 65, a regular character level 20. Good luck on getting approved!
;)

Cheers,
Kabluie