Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Merdem`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, my name is Erdem. I'm 22, and at the moment I'm an industrial design student. I played computer games since i was a kid and i played DnD since my college years... I'm one of those people who LotR changed their lives. Once i read the books, i could only play CRPGs on my PC and i was hopelessly searching for a DnD party at my school. Looking back, those were good days.. Life was nothing but Rock and FRP...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Turkey (Turkiye), so my primary language is Turkish. I suppose my English will be enough to RP. You know, there aren't much FRP sets & books or CRPGs translated to Turkish...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3 was the first fantasy-strategy game i ever played, at the time I could only play CRPGs. I completed WC3 and Frozen Throne campaigns in a very short time, and after that, well, I was in a big emptiness thinking; "What am I gonna do now?"

What made you seek our server over others?:
Did you guys ever get a different answer than this; being RP based and free? Oh, i get it, the sequence may change...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, i like all kind of RP. Besides, it depends on the character and realm I RP in. So, I suppose I usually RP a mix of tavern and adventuring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It is Warcraft Universe we are talking about, so all these races are hard-worked on... They all have charms, in their own way. It's going to be hard enough to choose the race for my first character here...

About classes; anything but paladin! God, i hate paladins! All their rules, and order!
So as you see, my types are Chaotic then Lawful ones.
In any standard rpg, my favourite class is a cloak&bow type assassin but i doubt it will work in WC realm.
So I think I'll take go with hunter as my first char here.

What are your expectations of this server?:
You are serious about respect. That's good. I show respect to all and expect same the return. (Even my characters don't do that much)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No instant max level. How can people have fun with a max leveled character? Power and experience are the most important things that changes a character. (In real life or in RPs, doesnt matter)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"No" said Areini, "Don't do that, don't push me out, Reatin."
She was hopelessly looking for some hope, or even faith in the man's eyes.
"I'm a damn exile, now!" said the man; "What do you want me to do; hold your hand and say everyhing's going to be okay?"
He had made his choice. He was loving that elven girl so much to risk her too. Thinking that, he couldn't find another solution.
She had to be left behind, with her love.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope i get accepted. The idea of role playing in Warcraft Universe makes my beard tingle!
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.
I agree with Merdem's last answer. *chuckle*

Welcome to the server!!!!