Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Carlcass`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Carl and I'm 19 years old and I currently reside in Trollhättan, Sweden - where I study to become a graphical designer. I enjoy alot of death metal, and I also play in a death metal band - but I also love making other music such as electro and so on. I think that Lady Gaga has som great musical skills for example. As I stated I live in Trollhättan alone in my own little apartment where I spend most of my week, and then on the weekends I usually go to the "big city of Gothenburg" to enjoy time with my girlfriend and play with my band.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden, which makes Swedish my primary language. I finished school with top grades in all of my english courses and I've always loved writing and speaking in english. Although my speech may not be superb, my writing is, what I consider, really good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back when I was in high school I was very intrigued by my friends talking about World of Warcraft every day in school. They talked about how fun it was and that they played on an RP server. I quickly joined them as a female Gnome warrior on the server Scarshield Legion-EU. The downside was that I was only 15 years old and I was kind of "god RP"ing like a retard, but over the years I've tried to develop as an RPer and I think that my maturity level now is alot higher than before.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I don't have time to play WoW on a regular basis due to school, and if I'm not gonna play it much then I don't want to throw away alot of money into it. Usually RP servers on retail "suck" due to all the "lolboys" crowding it. It seems that private RP servers only have dedicated people joining them. I like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really do NOT like emote fighting at all, except for that I mostly like all of it. Sometimes I feel that tavern RP can get a bit boring if nothing happens though. What I prefer is the action filled RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
During my heavy days of RPing on Argent Dawn-EU I played as a troll shaman (enhancement). I liked the spiritualism as a shaman and the attitude of the trolls. Although I don't wanna be all jamaican just because I'm a troll, I want it to be serious as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Right now I'm thinking nice and responsible GMs and a welcoming community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the Role-Playing one. I think referring to the official lore is important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to take this on later, very tired right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the guides on the level of spelling and grammar expected on the server here.